Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of the Actaeanis

Gaea

G
Over the last few days I've been working on two rather ambitious ideas, with one still having much work to remain.
I bring to you the world of Mellaniphe.
Much of what is there is soon to come with their own codex submissions.
Though, the first of the three species that call it home have arisen. The Actaeanis.
A plant based species, whom I have plans for, as I will soon begin to delve deep into developing not only their world and the species themselves even further...
I shall also be delving deep into their Empress, putting my creative force behind...
Thus the question(s) that arise still remain.
Whom is ready to interact with the Empress?
Whom is willing to become an Actaeanis?
Whom is willing to help build the lore of not just one world...
Whom is ready and willing to help build the lore of Wild Space?

Gaea

G
A little more clarification please.
[member="Ibby"]
What rain check would that be?
[member="Karen Roberts"]
For which of the points above?
[member="Pyro"]
Exactly!
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
I am game if I can keep my character. :) He has a great appreciation for art, and in a sense, may fit in well with an unconventional sense. He needs a cause, and perhaps being an advocate for a planet of artisans may be it.

[member="Empress Pandorea"]

If you want a random explorer, I'm definitely ready and raring to throw Watcher into something. Blind droid that can see the Force. Also not out of the question that Pandorea would be able to hire his Typhoon Squadron for a job or something. (Reading the planet sub right now)

Playing an Actaenis sounds cool, too, but I don't have an ideas for one at the moment.

Pyro

P

We could do a thread with any of my characters while I write up a bio for a new character of your species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom