Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning and My Apology

To All Those Concerned,
I apologize for my sudden departure and long absence. One of my dearest friends was murdered in her home. She had been stabbed to death several times and I am still not able to think of her without crying. Her name was Lisa and she had helped me greatly with the proposal to my fiance. Lisa was really close to both myself and my fiance. On top of having to be there for my fiance, Lisa left her husband destroyed by her death and he needed support in all ways.
If this was all, it would not have taken as long as it has to return. My fiance was robbed at her work and viciously attacked. She still shakes from it and some days she struggles to get out of the door to go to work. Those are the major things that have struck my family this year and I have to say that this year has been hell and I just wish this year was a dream. I do apologize again for the lack of appearance or effort to post. All I ask is a little time to get my mind back into the character when I start posting. They might be a bit rough.

Sincerely,
Aargh Koth Teh, Character
Paul E. Reynolds III, Writer

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
When it rains, it pours.
I'm sorry for your loss.
You did the right thing.
You got your affairs in order first.
RL always comes first.
You've got nothing to apologize for.

My deepest apologies extend out to you and your fiancee` not only for your loss but also for the recent events that happened to your fiancee`. We all experience loss in life, but the majority of us won't experience anything that brutal, or at least I hope the majority of us will never experience anything so brutal. You should take all the time that you need to not only recover yourself from the incident and take time to help yourself, but also to help those around you. The community i'm sure cares not for how you roleplay or how in character you seem to be during your writing, merely you as a person and if you are okay.

I wish you luck in your endeavors and hope that you can come to terms with what has happened, my deepest apologies once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom