Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Heritage Council | Kur's Dozen Rebellion of Free World's Coalition Held Hapes Hex

Objective: Bow to no one
Enemies: [member="Erin Tenel"] ?
In vicinity: [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]
ffbBTO1.png
Kyrel raised an eyebrow as he saw that the Queen was still there after all, if only barely. The darkness threatened to consume her, like all those that couldn't become it's Master. It had surprised him that she had managed to last this long. The door opened and he was greeted with the face of Tha'ga Temi. The girl must have had no idea what was going on. Her eyes looked as if she was frantically looking for her sister. He would have to break the news of Tmoxin's betrayal of him on this world. But not yet first he had to deal with matters within the Throne room. Starting off with the Sith.​
The Sith he could feel carried anger, anger that had rivaled that of the Enforcer of Ren. He stepped forward slowly, the saber of his still ignited. Still on his guard. The Queen's presence was overwhelming, the last time he could compare such a presence was during the Battle of Mustafar, when he had encountered the Sith Spirit, the one who called himself Darth Thaxis. Still, he was also drawn to the power, he even fed on it to restore his own power. The Sith, however, looked at him with hate, a hatred he had welcomed.​
The woman then spoke, asking him to kneel before the descendants of Vader. He let out a cruel laugh as if she was joking, raising his blade to point it at her and speaking once more. "Kneel to you? You must be delusional girl. The only thing that perhaps may save you thus far is Vader's Blood in your veins. Such potential, such power and all I see of it is a waste right before my eyes. And you even dare to command me. If you want me to kneel, come and please try to force me. I bow to no one least of all to you." He said raising his blade. Eager to await what the next move would be and even wondered what would occur. Hearing the Queen speak, surprisingly there was a conscious in there after all. "Well, then you would excuse me then if I have trouble believing that. After just being betrayed by one of your own, and then a brat no less believing she has power over me." He said switching his gaze from the Queen to the Sith that was right in front of him. Who had the audacity to command him to kneel?​

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Objective: Contain the Situation, including herself…
Allies: Everyone
Enemies: Everyone
Assets: The Hapes Consortium

Allana’s eyes never left the sight of [member="Kyrel Ren"] , yet she somehow seen everything. Not everything and not literally. She felt it through her very core. Everything was connected somehow. Everything!

Everything she felt was pushing her, ripping at her at her. Yes she too felt an urge to lash out with her anger. There was also an overwhelming desire to control. There was also that hungry she still felt.

Her people, the very propellant that drove her to her former heroic action… that love was still there!

‘Your right cousin’, even without proper training reached out with telepathy to [member="Erin Tenel"] .’Don’t lose your control. Don’t lash out at Kyrel. Neither one of us has to stand alone. Please, stand with me’, with all telepathic messages empathy was almost always exchanged. In this case there was. It was like a gentle hand reach out. There was a platonic love there. It was that same love Allana shared within the astral plane right before taking on the taint for Hapes Prime. There was also fear there in the message. Allana was asking for Erin’s help.

“Master of Ren”, Allana smiled, just a span of thought after the telepathic message to Erin. “Was I truly betrayed by one person who acted alone, out of fear for my safety? If you’re so concerned for your safety, then just relax and stop being so aggressive. If you stand down and turn off your saber we can still discuss this in a civilized manner. It would be a shame if all those stories I have been told is true, that all men outside the Mists are barbarians who can’t be trusted. I can trust you, right Master of Ren?”

The flow of political words came so natural, even under the duress of the darkness contained within. The Master of Ren still had his opportunity to achieve his goals.

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

Objective: Break some chains
Allies: Allana Badeauxhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/9413-allana-badeaux/
(F)enemies: Kyrel Renhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/13114-kyrel-ren/ (maybe?)
In the vicinity: Darth Zurvan Zef Halo Melanctha Dallamoor Khonsu Amon Andulf Nicholas Teraan Relina Zhan

Er'in flinched, almost as if slapped, as [member="Allana Badeaux"] touched her mind. But the touch was enough. Another person might have damned their sense of charity and loyalty - and Er'in certainly damned the chain she couldn't cast off - but in doing so, it brought her back from the shapeless void that is the dark side unleashed.

Intellect must master hatred.

Hatred without intellect is animal destruction.
It is the failure of the Sith.

A Jedi might force themselves to relax, but Er'in simply let the hatred flow through her limbs, the rage at being spoken down to by some half-hearted follower of a dead man who's philosophies had been proven wrong three times by his descendants permated her skin and her eyes flared more brightly. But she was in control, but the skin of her teeth, but it was her.

"As Ereneda wills it." She purred smoothly. "Master Ren, we can settle this philosophical disagreement in a traditional fashion... later."

A tiny warning jangled in her brain - this man would be trouble for Hapes and for her - but with all her willpower focused on not unleashing her wrath, the message was soundly ignored.

She had heard the attack, the fighting but hadn't been able to do much. Getting a ship for medical aid and rebuilding wasn't exactly easy and getting into the cluster.... well even being Hapen they still required a great deal of work while something like this was going on. She knew there was a danger and with the one triage being sent off to aid the ghost fleet then she wwould have to improvise until a hand went over the hardlight display of the planet and the cluster. Attacks were going all over until the Hpaen fleets would be here and attacking. They had welcomed a returning Hapen with aid and the Triage was a massive ship that looked intimidating.

"We are approaching the planet now." Where she was looking while securing the area might not work but she was on one fo the medical transports where they were heading down to the planet. She could feel the darkside there and something else that was happening before she touched her lightwhip and her saber on her hip. THe bodyarmor was there when she slid the hood up to cover her face with the other medics who were in the ship with her. "Be careful down there, understood." She said it while they were all moving around now, the palace was in the distance but there was more. No power meant people could have hurt themselves.

She touched down while they were heading out quickly to go and disperse. With more medical ships arriving and touching down. The transports were getting what people they could until the jedi master herself was moving and using the gravity leveler to scale the walls. Meeting some fo the Hapen guards who were engaged and leading the way through it. She wasn't certain about what they were doing in there but she could fel it.. feel something dark and twisted from one of the beings. Someone had done something really bad to themselves and the jedi master wasn't certain about what they would do to try and fix it.

"Someone is being difficult and in danger." Cathbodua was moving with the force in her body quickly as she stood tall and kept her hood hidden away. Checking out the throne room where she could see a small handful of people around but she wasn't getting engaged in the fight. Running medical scans as she felt the force around them. She could feel the force screaming in pain almost from this distance and crouched while she was looking to see a darksider but she wasn't the threat. If anything for the moment her hostile intent was towards the man who was there. The queen mother was there and around as Cathbodua was focusing the force to transfer it into her to strengthen her.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

Tha'ga Temi

Minister of External Affairs for Hapes
Objective: 1. Establish the Heritage Council's Foundation on Hapes
Allies: [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Kyrel Ren"] Er'in Tenel [member="Lucienne Sinclair"] [member="Cathbodua"]
Enemies: Anyone who wants to destroy the Consortium

Tension and disquietude threatened to upset the balance in the room. Luckily the Chume'doro had the wherewithal to remain calm and begin administering medical attention to the wounded. Kyrel Ren waved his crimson saber around, and Tha’ga could not help but be hypnotized by the powerful weapon. She knew her sister wielded one but could not imagine what strength and practice it would take to master the deadly weapon. His words, however, cut into the Hapan women, as sharp as a vibroblade.

But though her voice sounded slightly different to Tha’ga’s ears Allana dished out the type of wisdom only a monarch could, smoothing the strain until she could feel a visible change in the Throne Room again.

“Kyrel,” she said. “Please. Let’s find my sister.” She walked towards the Master of Ren, wary of his blade, glancing at Er’in, also mindful of her temper. Queen Badeaux was the only one who had a composed figure, yet there was also something off about her facade… Tha’ga could not put her finger on it.

One of the Chume'doro finally stepped up and turned to both Kyrel and Tha’ga. “You need to come with us. Doctors are on their way, and the Queen needs quiet and solitude, with her most trusted advisers by her side.” She paused and in a sterner voice continued:

“There are too many questions. And not enough answers.” A pointed look was clearly thrown at Tha’ga. “For you as well homeworlder. Miss Temi and Kyrel Ren, please come with us.”

They weren’t cuffed or weapons were not drawn, but the gravity of the situation was clear.

Someone needed to provide an explanation, and with Tmoxin disappearing like a ghost - recalling their childhood, Tha’ga thought, she was damn good at that - she supposed the least connected individuals to the Queen needed to provide details of their whereabouts during the bombings and why they happened to be here.

They were both led from the Throne Room, as a medic entered, the hostility in her eyes towards the only male in the room clearly apparent.

{EXIT THA'GA AND KYREL}

Lucienne Sinclair

"I am of a long line of nobility."
Objective: Save the Hapes Constoriom from the foreigneers!
Allies: Hah. Allies. No one to her is an ally. All the glory belongs to the Sinclair family! [member="Allana Badeaux"], those in the throne room.
Enemies: Free Worlds Coalition, [member="Relina Zhan"] (non-combat)

Lucienne rushed further inside, ordering her guards to stand close to her and not allow anyone to pass through should they be an enemy or traitor. A flick of her hair came as she approached the halls of the Throne Room.

"Fear not! For the noble and honourable Lucienne Sinclair of the Sinclair family is here to save the day!" she announced pridefully. "Now, where are the ruffians whom dare oppose her majesty?! I will have you know, that if any of you think of betraying our glorious Consortium, you will meet the tip of my blade, and taste the nozzle of my blaster!"

Yeah... even in time like this, even in times of chaos, Lucienne was not going to stop to not remind everyone whom is the true defender of the Queen Mother. She was not going to allow someone else be praised and take her glory. Just when she thought things couldn't of gotten more dangerous, she gasped and noticed that someone was near the Queen Mother! No! She can't just allow this... this peasant to harm her! Especially when it was a man that was there... And some others as well.

Then... she noticed Relina there... Wonderful. Her trigger.

"Relina Zhan! You dare get here before me?! How DARE you?! I am the only one who is capable to defend the Queen Mother, not you! You standing in the way is not what your duty entails! Now stand aside and know your place!"

A harsh grunt came from her as she gave her a dirty eye. That fool dare stole her glory by being here before here?! She rushed to the Queen Mother's side at least trying to get ahead of her and got to her side.

"My queen! Fear not, I am here to save you! Are you injured?"

Mel stood on the step looking over to the Queen as she spoke to [member="Kyrel Ren"] slowly diffusing the situation with soft words and reason. The room bore some scars of a battle but what she didn't know. She would ask later...again.

One had to know their place within the hierarchy of the throne room. As a member of the Queen's Council she had learned this early and kept her tongue silent among the strangers. She looked at [member="Tha'ga Temi"] as she left with Kyrel.

Then out of no where came [member="Lucienne Sinclair"] a bit late but it happens.

"Ta'a Chume...do you need to rest?"

Allana Badeaux

Objective: Rally the Nobles
Enemies: Everyone

All the questions from the Duch’as, it was not just [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] and [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]. It was every noble from the royal court. A choirs of voices asking multiple questions at once. Frightened and confused they were searching for answers.

No one could really answer half a dozen different questions with just one answer.

Elegantly Allana rose her hand up into the air and the questions feel silent. It was not a forced choice. The court just simple knew their Queen Mother was ready to speak.

“Things will be changing”, The Queen Mother look to each one of the Duch’as present. “I will allow the Heritage Council form under this condition. That is if they remain a conservative political group with the goal of encouraging others to keep our traditions alive. If I found out otherwise”, Allana did not end the sentence as everyone would know the answer.

So was being more than fair there. Any action beyond what she just said would be an act of treason. There was no treason in encourage others to keep Hapen traditions alive.

“As for how we handle future visitors we be handle different in the future. We will set up planets at each of the two entrances. There we will entertain our guests from outside of the Mists. This will be done to keep outsiders from trying to influence our traditions when it comes to the monarchy. The Consortium chooses its path, not the galaxy. This should help from the instances of today, happening again.”

“I know you have been working hard to quell the piracy that has increased since the attack on Hapes Prime four years ago. Our Royal Navy has been working hard. However the truth hurts. That is why I will be overseeing the end of piracy within the Mists myself. The laws on piracy have not changed”, Allana did not mention what the law was. Everyone in the room knew the penalty of pricy within the Mists, it is death.

“Now I still wish to talk to Duch’a Melanctha Dallaoor, Duch’a Lucienne Sinclair, and my cousin Ta'dine [member="Erin Tenel"]. Master [member="Cathbodua"] may still tend to the wounded. The rest of you, the royal court, you’re dismissed”, Allana waved them off. She was not trying to be dismissive. She just did not need their endless questions right now. She still needed to speak to Mel and Lucienne. The Jedi Healer was not a bother, if fact she was being rather helpful.

Objective: Still on that chain breaking.
Allies: Hapans.
Enemies: None.

Er'in said nothing as the Queen Mother spoke, her gaze fixed on a remaining piece of mirrored glass that hung in a frame, despite the damage inflicted by the multiple explosions and Force blasts.

Blazing purple orbs stared back at her, and for a moment her self-loathing was so complete as to form a remarkably powerful form of self-hatred, inflicting upon her a sharp vision of the future, of dead and blasted planets, of worlds shattering under the freedom brought to them. It was... intoxicating.

She look a long breath. The Force lies - light and dark. No, it is shaped by our perceptions.

Then in a moment, as the breath exhaled, the Princess returned, back straightening, fear and anger disappearing behind a mask - although the glowing eyes might indicate some level of dark side usage to anyone with half a brain.

"Yes, Queen Mother?" She asked, turning smoothly on the spot as the court dispersed. "Should we not perhaps move to somewhere with a little more comfort and security?"

Old words, almost habit. But her focus was on the conversation, not on her own issues.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Erin Tenel"]

Mel was quiet as she waited to hear what Allana had to say. The Heritage Council.

She was not concerned about their formation or what they would stand for. Every Hapan made a choice if someone's choice was not to follow traditions she doubted that there would be a policing of everyone who disagreed.

Mel right now held her council her to herself. She would let this all play out and see what was to her advantage and what was not.

Lucienne Sinclair

"I am of a long line of nobility."
Objective: ?
Allies: [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"], [member="Erin Tenel"], [member="Allana Badeaux"]
Enemies: None. Thank Goodness!

Good! The Queen favours her out of the other nobles! How prideful she felt that she had the honour to be spoken to by the Queen, and not Zhan. She was glad to see Zhan go, and actually stay here with helping the efforts of recovering the Consortium. The Herritage Council was a brilliant idea... she could merge together her group with this Hermitage Council, and become a massive force for taking out their enemies! She smiled pridefully and flicked her hair.

"Well spoke, my Queen," she said clapping with a smile on her face coming close. "I can assure you, the glorious clan of Sinclair will ensure that each Hapan will be equal, strong, and fight for our freedom. I can rest assure you, that recovery and reconstruction of our beautiful cluster can be swift and orderly! It would be against my family honour to let you down, and let a bunch of ruffians take advantage of our people! I will personally capture them all, and exterminate every single pirate in this cluster to show our supreme authority, and show them who is their true masters!" she stated lifting her finger. "For I, Lucienne Sinclair, saviour of the Consortium, Hapes' culture and sovereignty, will not be put down!"

She then turned to the others whom were present next to her, the likes of [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] and [member="Erin Tenel"]. "I am hoping you two will also join me in this endevor. It would not be that of a noblewoman to not have her fellow comrades not join her in this effort to purge this cluster of undesirable ruffians!"

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

She was looking at the others who were there now. She had reports coming into her visor about medical attention being applied to more of the Hapans who were outside and around. The tall jedi master strode forward but didn't force her way into it as she stood tall with her pride. "Queen Mother, we should move you or at least make sure the area is secured. My medical teams aren't made for combat and will need a place to set up if we are going to be helping your people." She said it but looked at the others who were there and made sure her hood was down with her mask still on. SHe couldn't open it with the light and her skins sensitivity but she wore her families crest at the clasp of her throat. A small tree clasps that she had been able to use with her family to get the medical ship through.

Allana Badeaux

@Cathbodua @Lucienne Sinclair [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Erin Tenel"]

Objective: Rally the Nobles
Enemies: Evereyone

Allana had actually forgotten Relina Zhan was even still within the room. No doubt with the events that had take place the Duch’a was stunned. Allana did not have the time to worry about how everyone was feeling. The Force had begun to set things I balance. Allana was that hand now. For good or bad she was going to make the Consortium’s presence known!

“Thank you for your concern”, Allana still found the time for etiquette. There was no fear within her eyes. She felt no presence of dagger in the near vicinity.

I’m going move things forward”, she said hinting at something. “I’m going to push the navy’s recovery even harder. I mentioned some of my intentions to the court. I really mean it. What I said was not show. I’m going to begin with the pirates. What I wish to know is this. Can I count on the four of you to support this? This will be an all out aggressive blitz on all primacy within The Transitory Mists, as with tradition there will be no quarter given!”

They were all descended of the pirates, criminals that they were it was a matter of record where they came from. Mel listened to the Queen Mother as she spoke. Her words though soft seemed to hint at something larger, but what.

Her gaze set up each face of the women surrounding her, concern, a smile which caught Mel off guard. She guarded her emotions careful not to show them so easily she saw it as giving away her thoughts and the last thing she wanted to do was give someone the potential to find a weakness in her.

"All pirates which seek to hunt us. Perhaps we should consider turning some of these pirates to our side. Get them to turn on their own for the right price and their agreement to leave the Mists, and our space. It would protect our own people from harm while we build the navy." She could support getting rid of anything that prevented the Consortium from providing favorable safe travel for anyone wishing to do business with them.

She had already made a couple of deals to help fill the coffers of the Consortium. She needed to make a few other deals for things they found mundane and every day to those that thought them rare. But those were thoughts for another day.

"I would also like to say at this time" Since the Queen mentioned the Navy, "In orbit above Hapes now is the empty vessel, Song of War. This my Queen should be restored and updated to be the Flag Ship once again. If nothing but for it's reputation and to show our resiliency as a people."

[member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Cathbodua"] | [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

She was listenign to the Queen mothers plan and then the plan of another when she spoke. "I wil help where I can Queen mother but I am a jedi and a doctor. Wholesale killing is something I cannot condone or support." She said it but was willing to be there and help them protect people." She said it and cross her arms over her chest. Wearing the black bodysuit and mask might look less serious but she was a Hapan and her pride was there as well as her skill. If she was anything here it would be the healer they were going to need should more fighting break out... you never wanted to lose the support of the healer after all party rules.

Allana Badeaux

@Cathbodua @Melanctha Dallamoor [member="Lucienne Sinclair"] [member="Erin Tenel"]

Allana did carefully listen to both of them. Their opinions mattered to her, or else she would not have asked for their council. Honestly it came to as a surprise to hear about giving pirates quarter, these pirates who was abducting young ladies and selling them into a harsh life. The laws for normal piracy was clear, it was death. To Allana these pirates committed a crime far worse than normal pirates. There was even rules the Queen Mother had to follow.

It did not come to a surprise to Allana that Cathbodua would not wish to partake in killing. Allana believed Cath would be more interested in helping those poor abducted ladies.

The news of the Song of War was pleasant surprising news.

“For capturing and selling young ladies into a harsh life, I can’t give these pirates quarter under the law of the Consortium. As a compromise anyone of the pirates lucky enough to be captured will be given a fair trial. From there will decide their fate based on their crimes in a humane civil matter.”

“I understand your position”, Allana found a reason to smile again looking at Cath. “You do not have to partake in any form of aggression. Would you be interested in being close by to look over the medical needs of those poor unfortunate young ladies who been in captivity?”
“As for the Song of War, we can take it to the shipyards at Megos and start to prefabricate it back up to being battle ready.”

Er'in listened quietly, then nodded.

"No woman - or man - should be a slave." Her voice had a tone of centered aggression to it. "The pirates of the mists are a fact of their existence, and a fact of life - the irony that so many men turn to the precise cause that brought us into being as a Consortium is never lost on me."

Although neither was the irony that the biases of the average Hapan lead to precisely that outcome, but this wasn't the time for more radical social change.

"When do you wish to enact this plan?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom