Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retrofitted Katarn Armor "Mark IV Katarn Rig"

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
RC-1138boss.jpg
(Image Credit: Lucasarts)​
Intent: To create a Retrofitted Katarn Armor more suited for Modern Combat for Calico Tal'verda and CC-252 Galaar.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Czerka Arms (Custom bought and made by said Corp on behest of Isley Verd)
Model: Retrofitted Katarn Armor
Affiliation: Calico and Galaar, CIS, Clan Tal'verda
Modularity: Major, other than the armor plates it was designed entirely to customizable by the Clones operating within it.
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Ultra-Chrome Weave(earned here via escape from enemy territory), Plasteel, Transparisteel, armor-weave body suit.
Description: A upgraded variant of the Armor worn by Calico and Galaar, exact models of their old suits with modernized upgrades and more durable materials. It was designed specifically for them and designed to their exact standards.

• Advanced HUD Helmet System including internal long and short range Comms, Vital scanners, HUD link, Assisted Targeting Programs and full Military Suite. All activated by various facial movements and/or voice commands.
  • Durable- Mark III Katarn Armor was built to deal with anything smaller than a Heavy Repeater or Blaster Cannon, including light explosives. This armor upgrades upon it making it even more resistant to energy based weaponry through the application of Ultra-Chrome. Weak points are located around the joints and faceplate.
  • EMP Resistant but not Proof. The armor is set to protect the user from lethal radiation and EMP blasts, however a direct hit in the cortex of the grenade or other such weapon will mess with or disable important functions and has little protection from an Ion blast to the head.
  • Heavy- Whilst mobile and limber the armor is still heavy and long distance sprint or otherwise is not advised.
  • Environmental Sealed- The armor is built to operate in high-heat and intense cold environments and has 3 hours of oxygen. It is built to operate in full vacuum or under-sea pressure.
  • Magnetic Boots and Jetpack port.

Classification: All-Purpose Commando Rig
Weight: 23 kilograms (50 lbs)
Quality: 8
Other Feature(s): IFF tagging and Thermal, Night, Infrared, and Holographic vision

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Galaar CC-252"] - I apologize, but this is the rule on ultrachrome:

[SIZE=10pt]Ultrachrome (([/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Objective[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]With three or more other characters your character is familiar with, complete a story about how you met in the distant past[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]–OR— [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]with two or more characters your character is not familiar with[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], become trapped in hostile territory and escape. ))[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Unless Calico has multiple personalities, none of which you already know, I'm not allowed to accept that dev thread for this ultrachrome. Let me know what you're going to do.[/SIZE]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Alright... Delete or Deny, I'll have to do another thread. I misread the rules a did not see the familiar characters deal that applied to the escapes.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Galaar CC-252"] - Alternate suggestion, bro. Let me just mark it as WIP, it's a good sub. You're now an expert in escape stuff, go find a couple strangers, fight your way outta hostile territory. I'll respect the work you've already done and won't hold your escape to a really high standard - remember, ten posts is the threshold for a dev thread. Let's just dot the I's and cross the T's on this one and you can have your armor. Knock that out ASAP and I'll tackle this armor with you. Deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom