Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted Item.

I was just wondering. Since Cortosis is restricted, but it does not mention Cortosis weave. i know that this may seem like a stupid question to ask, but is Cortosis weave restricted as well because it needs, cortosis to be made? or no? becuase it is only lightsaber resistant, and not proof. I mean people don't need to do a dev thread over a vibrosword, even though it can still be used to fend off lightsabers. Just a simple question.

90% of the cortosis gear we get in the Factory uses a cortotis weave instead of being purified cortosis. Purified cortosis is too brittle to be proper armor, and has a much more dramatic effect on lightsabers (shorting them out, instead of simply withstanding them). So if you see something listed as "cortosis," it's generally a weave. If you dev thread your cortosis acquisition, you can use it as a weave or as pure if you want to, bearing in mind the weaknesses of each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom