Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restart!

Its all good man. I don't make that much trouble. @[member="Theophenes"]
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Its unknown if he is force sensitive.(hint hint) But at the current moment hes just some scoundrel looking for stuff.

I suppose the Je'daii could help him out if he proved useful enough to us ;)

Joking, but seriously - if you're going to consider them then you should be willing to stick with it. If so we can sort something out.

@[member="Pinky"]

Well if there was some way that I could be there as a Non-FU for a time then that would be great. If that can't happen then what I will try to do is join some military and put him into action and find out that he has this force and come to you guys.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

@[member="Pinky"]

The only way that would be possible is if you thought up a very unique way for it to be so. Our only NFS is the resident Librarian and wanderer xD So you'd have to consider a position for yourself to be in which would benefit us.

Currently he is looking for his memory and he knows that force users can do alot of things with the force. and so he seeks out someone to help him regain his memory and to have some harmony in his life. His job could be a seeker. or a person that would go around the Galaxy looking for information to hide evidence of the Je'daii order. and search for information on relics and things of such nature.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

@[member="Pinky"]

Actually sounds pretty good, and I'm sure Qae/Spencer could be able to help with the memory stuff and if not I'll just subject him to an intense set of meditation sessions ;3

@[member="Pinky"]

Indeed, glad you picked up on that. It would likely be between myself and @[member='Qae Shena'] as he's the active Master in there atm. (By myself I mean Levia, obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom