Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="Kimiko Taiyo"]

pYs3eMV.png
LKGFbWX.png
iaS7cQe.png

I'm currently struggling with fatigue-related issues and really just my general well-being, which is why it took me so long to get to your tags. I apologize, hopefully my editing work on the images at least made them look good enough.

Renaldo Moon

R
1452029636398.png

Could you please make me a rank title with this image that says Greedy

Thank you!

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Hello there, 2 rank tag requests here, 1 I have a picture for, the other is just freedom, heh.

1: Using the picture below(without the extra white on the bottom if possible please) and have the word "Mortui" in front of it please.
GuyHaleyPerturaboFeature.png

2: A rank tag for a stormtrooper. Free reign on this one :)

Thanks!

Hi [member="Kaalia Pavanos"], I have a request for three rank tags...

1st rank tag: using the picture below and having in Gold (if possible) lettering this: The Armoury . Also is there anyway that this rank tag can have a built-in link sending people to here ?
Official_The_Armoury_Compony_Logo.png

2nd Rank tag: Just one word: Devil , but coloration and background are up to you...
3rd Rank Tag: Also one word: Ambitious , and once more coloration and background can be up to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom