Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Request Assistance*

So I have been working on a new weapon for rewards for Mercs that we work on from here on out. They all request payment in credits, but I think that's kinda boring. So instead I would like members to RP with me in creating new weapons, ship upgrades, and even some kick butt armor.

These threads of course must be over 30-40 post and in some cases 50. The trade conglomerate is still a minor faction so a lot of our products will be limited. This however does not effect how we will conduct out RP experience.

If this shows good support then we can conduct more raids, explorations, and other faction threads. I hope to see you around and increase this Factions popularity.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] I would be completely down with helping you in this. Just know that from this Thursday to the following Monday I am not going to be near a computer what so ever. AFTER that point though I am completely up for making some sweet TC merc. (I even dabble in photoshop so we can possibly get a final mock up design and a logo on the item)

[member="Gillian Katar"]

That would be much appreciated, anything we can get out will be easier to use as rewards for missions and outpost we need to secure our posistion writhing the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom