Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation Rating

Thadd Zarr

T
How does your reputation go up? From likes?... from posting?....

I am a reputable guy....

Like someone's post and their reputation goes up. And it can only go up. Unless you're bad and the admin go stripping you of your reputation. They can do that. ask @[member="Tahira Solo"] , she loves that part.

Thadd Zarr

T
So I need people to like my posts? man... i'm not funny... witty.... or a lesbian... no one is going to like my posts...... :(

@[member="Thadd Zarr"] - You might be surprised... But it depends on the user. I know some who never like any post, ever, and some who like nearly everything a person can post. Don't be disheartened!

Oh, and a gift for you:

thaddsig_zpsbca1208d.jpg

The url for the image is here.

I agree. Sometimes I like RP posts just because I think the writing is awesome/funny/insightful/etc. Doesnt have to be an OOC topic to be liked.

You only have 58 posts though, relax :)

Verie Lacroix

V
Thadd Zarr said:
How does your reputation go up? From likes?... from posting?....

I am a reputable guy....
Being reputable is like being a lady: if you have to say you are, you aren't. :p

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
Satara Hawk said:
Like someone's post and their reputation goes up. And it can only go up. Unless you're bad and the admin go stripping you of your reputation. They can do that. ask @[member="Tahira Solo"] , she loves that part.
*mutters about kids these days*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom