Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reporting For Duty

@[member="Maelion Liates"] Pillow talk so early? I will have you know I am not that kind of Sith.....ok I am but that is beside the point. The best kind of interaction is the dangerous kind. :)

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Maelion Liates
Do you have any idea how many Republic and Mandolorian slaves have said those exact same words? You're welcome to try, after all I just might end tuning you up properly. Do you have a preferred brand of lubricant? Can't have you break down on me now can i?

Jorn Mair

J
Dissing him? Telling him off? Messing up his gig? Yanking his chain? (probably shouldnt say that one) Pullin his leg? expressions of tellling him that he cant beat you. or you are messing with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom