Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renaming the Hutt Cartel

I was talking with a couple of guys and while the Hutt Cartel can remain a sub-faction for Hutt players, I think to be more all-encompassing for criminal-types, smugglers, pirates, and etc., we should adopt the name "The Underworld" for the faction.

What does everyone think about this? Hutt Cartel is pretty unique, but I don't think it has the same draw as something more generalized like the Underworld. We want to try to keep the name short, so it can fit on a rank title.

I like the name we have now and think we should keep it or find something better than the Underworld, it's overdone, imo. I have yet to see a real Hutt faction, the Hutts could still be a subfacion, though they would be the ruling subfaction like a business council of sorts, it would just make more sense since we're in Hutt space.

Maybe if we get bigger we could change the name, once we have our borders out of Hutt space, but I think adding too many changes now could throw people off, me included.

Victor Thrash

V
Hutt Cartel. Its more iconic than just having "The Underworld" thus, I think it has more draw than "The Underworld"
The "Underworld" being a Major faction would cause trouble Dominion wise as well, as our territory would be spread throughout the map with other crime based factions merged with us.
I DO however think that we should become a minor faction and in the case of another faction taking Hutt Space have more influence over it than them. (Their leaders would have to talk to Hutt leaders idk)
And take out The and it will fit fine!

Well, the Hutt Cartel was what made me create a Hutt when I joined, so I say leave it as is. I haven't been here long enough to learn all the ins and outs yet, so I'll leave it to you to discuss major faction vs. minor faction, but I like the Hutt Cartel. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom