Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduction of Activity

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Well guys, this has been something I've been considering for sometime now and I feel like the time has come. Real life has simply started to drain me and with some future events that will be going on in my life, I just don't have the same drive or the time to write as I did at the start of the year. While I fully intend to continue being a part of ORC and doing my duty there as well as completing my current threads and story arcs, I will not be starting too many new threads and I will likely be dropping my alts entirely. I apologize to those of you who'll be affected by this and/or my lack of inspiration. I hope to return in full force soon, may the Force be with you all.

[member="Kimiko"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Anya Loma"], [member="Aeron Kreelan"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Julius Sedaire"], [member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Captain Roberts Teach"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Sorel Crieff"], [member="Azlyn Ike"]

and anyone else with whom I interact with.

-Dax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom