Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Priesse - WIP Update

5JVDD8G.jpg

Some elements of the given image do not match the character's actual appearance. For a more accurate illustration, see the "Physical Information" section below.
TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Priesse
Affiliation: Dominion of Shadows
Division: Crimson Order

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: EVC Hapan - Phaseling
Sex: Female
Primary Allegiance: Dominion of Shadows
Current Status: Active
Birth World: The Caverns, Eve - Scintilla
Living Status:

• Transient
Languages Known:
Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Hapan - Native
Force Sensitivity: Extreme
Midi-Chlorian Count: 30,000 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 4’6”
Weight: 145 Lbs.
Measurements: 27G-24-48
Build: Thick Hourglass
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Skin Color: Creamy Pale
Scars: None

While diminutive in stature, Priesse possesses a thick and curvy form which radiates soft femininity and womanly character. She has an especially generous, steatopygian backside which protrudes out from her rear in an overtly conspicuous manner. Her hips and thighs are broad as well, which paired with the significant corpulence of her bosom, lends her figure both a bottom and top-heavy appearance. However, her abdomen, thighs, and calves have a light, yet undeniably present tone and musculature, belying the feminine softness of her form.

Stemming from her Hapan blood and engineered genetics, Priesse possesses tender, doll-like facial features, marked by a diamond-shaped facial profile, with a narrow forehead, a small chin, a delicate nose, and wide cheekbones. However, most conspicuously, She has big, icy blue eyes that might have lent her features an anime girl-like aspect, if not for her pouty lips.

BIOGRAPHY
The perfect soldier.

Initially created to fill out the nascent ranks of the Crimson Order with strong, capable soldiers, Priesse was synthesized in the Scintilla, on commission for the Dominion of Shadows, as part of a limited order of EVCs. However, when Priesse's Force-sensitivity was discovered through a blood test after she emerged from her growth tube, her future was rewritten in order to maximize her newly-discovered potential.

She would become more than just a soldier.

To this end, Priesse was subjected to a rigorous course of procedures, experiments, and augmentations that saw her Hapan physiology irreversibly altered, turning her into a Phaseling in the process. Over the course of a month, Priesse was transformed and experimented upon, morphing not only her physiology, but also her personality, with both positive and negative results. Nevertheless, her creators ultimately succeeded in crafting Priesse into what they desired.

A living weapon of Typhojem.

TRAITS
Memory Flash Training:
  • Combat Course
    • Blaster Marksmanship Training
    • Slugthrower Marksmanship Training
    • Exotic Weapon Marksmanship Training
    • Bladed Weapon Combat Training
    • Hand-to-Hand / Martial Arts Combat Training
    • Zero Gravity Combat Training
    • Vehicle Operation
    • Military Communication Training
  • Survival Course
    • Survival, Resistance, Evasion, and Escape
  • Socialization Course
    • EVC Socialization Training
  • Education Course - Equivalent to a Secondary School Education
    • Galactic History
    • Mathematics
    • Computer Operation
    • Medical
    • Etc.
Augmentations and Cybernetics:
Lightsaber Forms:
  • Medium Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Powers:
  • Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Phaseling Powers:
  • Teleportation / Fold Space: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Phase: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Gravity Manipulation / TK: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Inertia: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Time Manipulation / Flow-Walking: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]

STRENGTHS
  • Outside the Law - As a Phaseling, Priesse has the ability to bend the laws of physics and reality to her whims. She can manipulate gravity, phase through solid objects, teleport, shift time from her perspective, and yet more. Naturally, this makes her an extremely dangerous assassin and combatant, in spite of the fact that her control over her powers is rather poor.
  • Hapan Princess - Priesse is a Hapan. As such, by some common standards, she might be considered beautiful, though her supposed beauty or lack thereof lies ultimately in the eye of the beholder.
WEAKNESSES
  • Murphyonic Field - For as of yet unknown reasons, technology tends to break around Priesse on a semi-frequent basis. It goes without saying that this can be inconvenient at the best of times and outright catastrophic at the worst. For this reason, she is often kept in stasis or under sedation during space travel, to ensure that hyperdrives, relativistic shields, and other delicate technologies do not fail in her presence.
  • Strength and Reach - Possessing an extremely short stature, Priesse is almost always the smallest individual in a given room. While her powers make her dangerous without regard to her height, in a contest of pure strength, Priesse is bound to lose.
  • Playing with Fire - Priesse’s powers are dangerous both to herself and to others, especially given her lack of strong control. Unfortunately, she has grievously injured herself on more than one occasion while harnessing her powers. In one particular incident, she lost control of a gravity field and unwittingly flattened her left foot like a pancake, requiring that a new one be cloned.
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
While typically sweet-natured and energetic, Priesse has emerged less than sane from the painful experiments and augmentations that saw her transformed into a Phaseling. She harbors irrational fears of water, tight spaces, and arachnids. In addition, she often hears strange, disembodied voices and might even find herself beset by vivid visions of seemingly alternate realities. In other words, Priesse is not completely stable and is subject to infrequent episodes of derangement and hysteria. In this respect, the darker side of her sweet, affectionate personality includes violently possessive tendencies and bordering on creepy submissiveness towards people she loves or looks up to.
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom