Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red-Sky Armor MKI

ME3_Inferno_Armor.png

Image Source: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120314170848/masseffect/images/9/96/ME3_Inferno_Armor.png
(Minus the shoulder pads and helmet)

Intent: Personal Armor suit for Crystaall

Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Crystaall Sehefadu Zekera

Model: Mark I

Affiliation: None

Modularity: No

Production: Unique (Only one crafted so far)

Material: High amount of Phrik, Medium amount of Durasteel, Small amount of Cortosis

Classification: Heavy-Duty, High Protection, Light-weight

Weight: 7-8 kg

Quality: 6

Special Features: Collapsible (Can form itself around the user and also return to it's original state with a simple command)
(Shoulder pads and Helmet are not part of the suit)

STRENGTHS - Portable, Can take one anti-armor shot
WEAKNESS - Takes time to fold (User needs to stay still), weak to piercing weapons

Description: Crystaall's personal "Ready for a Fight" armor is known as the Red-Sky. The armor was fitted with several gears allowing it to be able to fold on command, each working in turn. Of course this forces the user to stay still as it folds around them, or folds back into the belt.

Meant to stop most blaster bolts and the occasional lightsaber should the wearer be fighting a Force-User who owns a laser sword, the armor is fitted with strong materials to do the job, but made light enough to walk in without trouble. The standard blaster bolt isn't a problem. A lightsaber strike may singe it, but it'll take several strikes to cut through.

This armor isn't without its actual combat flaws. Physical weapons can be a problem if they aren't careful in combat, especially sharper weapons, and most physical attacks send shock waves to the users body as a harmful effect of only half the damage dealt to the armor.

It should be noted this arm is of pure metal, no leather, and its metal is very thin, so metal plates can and half of the time WILL scrape against the skin of the wearer. Light clothing is a suggestive when wearing the armor.

[member="Crystaall"]
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56305-factory-qa/page-6#entry901706
Ask that here. Also Tag me in that question I will link a few threads I have written and others that were considered acceptable.

Also I am going to Archive this. Once you are done with your Development Threads you may PM a Role-Playing Judge or an Administrator to have it brought back out. Currently the Factory Administrators are Spencer Jacobs and Tefka; and Cira is the primary Factory RPJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom