Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red, Red Wine

Hylo was lounging. And why not? There was little else to do. His sister had given him explicit instructions, let things grow naturally, just get it started. And so he did. Oh yes, he had his own personal garden where he experimented on various new plants. He liked hortaculture, but really there was little to do.

“Siiiigh,” he said aloud followed by a great intake of breath. Well at least the sun was nice. Hylo was wearing his customary photosynthesis attire of not a lot… while sitting upon a rock and staring at the sun. Derellium was a quiet world with well defined farms and fields. It was a nice place, a place to retire with your garden, by Hylo’s estimation. He was young though, and would have preferred a jungle somewhere. More plants to see and meet.

His hand absently went to the wine bottle at his side, Derellium was famous for its wine, and took a little sip. It was sweet, and good, but he could do better. And why not? He knew about plants and wine came from plants. Nearly immediately after this revelation he’d gone about creating a little vineyard on the property next to his herbal garden. Okay technically none of this was his, it was his sisters… but she said he could have a portion of it and he choose that portion.

With a lazy yawn he sat up on the stoop of the old farmhouse and looked around the fields. There was silkweed growing around most of the property, a valuable textile product. At the outlying area of his garden there was a fire burning, a speeder. Along the periphery of his property, that he was overseeing for his sister, was multiple craters, blasted vehicles, and scorch marks. Why they had been interested in his garden? He didn’t know. Why they were fighting over it? He didn’t know. But they were gone now, and surely they wouldn’t be back again. Oh! That was brilliant. He could invite some of his friends over. But who would appreciate the little vineyard? Ibby! She was a princess. But with her came Liam. Hylo liked Liam despite their little spat. Why not? Liam was handsome and… yes he would send a message to Ibby and invite them to try his new wine!

….
…..
……..

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Liam Quez"] [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

After what happened on Belgaroth, Silver Jedi Padawan Chastity Lunelle didn't travel too far from Voss without her Master by her side. However, when the call for help came in from some farmers on Derellium, the young Padawan insisted on going, with or without [member="Connor Harrison"]. There had been a series of attacks on some of the Derellium farms and wineries. A former farm girl herself, the call had hit Chastity close to home. As it wasn't exactly like the girl would be walking right into an invasion of the agriworld, they agreed that she could go check it out.

On the shuttle to Derellium, Chastity began to wonder exactly why someone would target farms. It seemed unlikely, but perhaps it was a rival group of farmers? Once she landed, she found the coordinates and drove a rental speeder to the location. It was a small plot of land with lots of beautiful lush gardens, sunny patches of vegetables, and healthy-looking grapevines. Orange flames licked at the horizon, and there were burnt blaster marks striping diagonally through the dirt. That must have been the scene of the attack.

The farm was empty save for an emerald-eyed boy, who couldn't have been that much younger than the Padawan herself. She exited the speeder and approached him with a gentle smile.

"Hello, you called for help? I'm from the Silver Jedi Order."

[member="Hylocereus"]

Hylo was in no better state than he had been when he called upon Ibby. That is to say he was wearing not but a short pair of shorts, prepared to maybe go to the watering hole and have a dip. Yes he liked that planet. Of course he had a bit of a start when suddenly there was a girl! And she was pretty, perhaps even as pretty and smiling. He stopped and thought for a moment. No he wasn’t letting his pheromones get out of hand. He was being careful, Ibby was allergic to them afterall. But then why was she smiling? Girls only smiled around him when they wanted to kiss him. He gulped hard. Did she? But they don’t even know each other. Then again, a kiss was a fine hello….

Hylo looked at [member="Chastity Lunelle"] as she continued towards him, a little goofy smile forming on his face. She spoke and a small flower started to sprout and bud onto his head, his pheromones popping inadvertently. “Nope,” he said scrunching his face and looking at her. “I didn’t call for help, but you’re welcome to come in…” he stepped up to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. Yup kissing was a fine hello. He’d have to Kiss Ibby and Liam when they got here, let them feel properly welcomed…

The boy, dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts, gave Chastity a funny smile and then oddly, a flower popped out of the top of his head, poking through his soft brown tufts. The Padawan blinked and tried not to stare at it. It wasn't every day that you saw a karking flower growing out of someone's head so she wasn't doing a very good job of seeming nonchalant. She suddenly had a million questions about it. Did it hurt? Was it fragrant? Could you pick it and put it in a flowerpot? It would probably be rude to ask.

He told her that he didn't call for help. But if he didn't call for help, who-

Oh, a kiss. The boy stood on tiptoes and gave her a kiss on the apple of her cheek. That was unexpected. A hot blush crept up her neck and painted her face a rosy red color. By the Maker why did strange boys and men always feel the need to kiss out of the blue? A hand shot up to her cheek and she gave him a sheepish smile.

"Yes, I'd like to come in, Mr. um, what did you say your name was?"

[member="Hylocereus"]

Nervous energy emanated from Hylo as his heart fluttered. There was a girl, coming into his house! A girl that wasn’t his sister. This was all so sudden. And she accepted the invitation. There had to be something happening here… it had to be a trap. “I’m no mister. I’m just Hylocereus. My friends just call me Hylo though.” The farmhouse was large. And why not? Although his sister had no intention of living their herself or having Hylo live there alone for a prolonged period of time it was still suitable should either of them find the need.

Alongside the main house there was smaller dwelling with homes for the hands. Although most of the work was done by droids there were a few organic farm hands. Hylo liked them. Good honest people who liked to grow things. He could related to that.

He opened up the door and entered into the home which was more akin to a terrarium with flowers and plants in every corner. There was an indoor water fountain sending refreshing waves down into a system of irrigation to keep the house plants well fueled. Even without him they would flourish.

Looking up he tried to see the flower blooming on his head. Another pop of pheromones came with the flower fully budding now. Damn. How embarrassing. Boys weren‘t supposed to flower. He suppressed a sigh as he turned to Chastity and gave her a smile. “This is the big house, there are a few others, but this is the biggest. I stay here. There is also a swimming hole out back. You want to see that? I planted a garden back there.”

[member="Chastity Lunelle"]

"Well, its to meet you, Hylo," said Chastity. Hylo was adorable with his big green eyes and sprigs of flowers coming out of his head. Chastity couldn't help but smile at the boy.

The Padawan followed Hylo into his residence. Her eyes widened at the amount of foliage before her eyes. Everywhere she looked there were plants and flowers. The boy had a green thumb alright. He had a green everything. Her mind flashed to the fire and the scorch marks. Why would anyone want to attack such a peaceful place?

"I used to be a farmer myself. My family raised Nuna on Aduba III. I really miss those silly, little creatures sometime."

Hylo's flower opened up all of its petals, and Chastity bit her lip and averted her gaze. Geez, don't stare at it, Chast. She was intensely curious about the growth, but was determined to be polite. If Hylo grew flowers out of his head, it was no one's business but his, wasn't it?

"I would love to see your garden, Hylo."

Maybe Hylo's garden would hold some clues regarding the attack?

[member="Hylocereus"]

And then Hylo led her out of the house and down to his garden and swimming hole. Although to call it a garden and watering hole would be a bit misleading. The entire area was festooned with plants and a grotto was there with a cave and flowing water. Once it was a fountain with river, but when Hylo was done. “It isn’t much,” except for a highly artistic display of horticulture… “just a little garden.”

Hylo beamed at the entire thing. Growing wildly was bota, savorium herbs, and multiple shrubs of Pommwomm, to say nothing of the mass of flowers that seemed to be everywhere.

Without any hesitation, hylo jumped into the water, and why not, he was already dressed for it. “You should come in,” he said playfully, “the weeds in the cave keep the water pool warm, there is also benches and even a holotable for watching movies! My sister said it would be ossum to invite friends here.”

[member="Chastity Lunelle"]

"Just a little garden, huh?" repeated Chastity, scanning the garden with widened eyes. It was an extraordinary place with seemingly endless types of flora, along with a cave and a grotto. The peaceful trickle of flowing water enhanced the tranquil feeling of Hylo's garden. The garden was redolent with so many different floral fragrances, it almost made her head spin. The place was definitely not something she'd expected to see behind a little farmhouse on Derellium.

"Did you say you grew all these plants yourself?" she asked him. Suddenly the boy flopped into the water like a little fish and swam up to the edge. He invited her in with a twinkle in his eye.

She blinked and bit her lip, deliberating. Was it wrong to go for a dip while she was out here on official Silver Jedi business? The water looked clear, cool, and very inviting, especially under Derellium's hot sun, but her white tunic and Jedi robes could hardly function as a swimsuit. Still, her undergarments, a tankini and underwear were pretty much like a swimsuit, right? Surely, Hylo was much too innocent to care.

"Ok, Hylo," Chastity laughed, and removed her tunic and robe. She held her nose and jumped right in with a tremendous splash.

[member="Hylocereus"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
She'd considered the invitation in depth. The last time she'd been anywhere near [member="Hylocereus"], he'd been trading punches with [member="Liam Quez"], and the plant-boy had ended up secreting pheromones, which in turn made her react, and that reaction was allergic - just like her mother, and to top it all off, this guy was somehow her cousin? She'd thought to ask, but then decided it best that she didn't know. Some things were best left that way.

"Promise me you aren't going to start hitting each other," she said to Liam, as they walked up, referring to events of two or three years before, "I need him to keep a cap on those pheromones."

She'd also been thinking of seeing of there was such a thing as antihistamines for her particular allergy. Maybe Mama knew something about that... but wait. If she did, then why didn't she take anything? If not, couldn't Hylo learn to control it? Bah!

"I can handle myself, you know," she said, glancing sidelong at the farmboy pilot, and a cheeky smile started to form, "I mean, I can handle you."

She couldn't see their host anywhere, but there was a splash or two, so she sauntered off in the direction of that noise.

Liam Quez

L
I really didn’t want to come, but Ibaris seemed interested in visiting. My hands found their pockets quickly as I followed close to her towards the farm. I don’t know why she wanted to come, the last time we ran into the plant boy it was quite a fiasco. He was off spurting some pheromones into the air, saying weird stuff to Ibaris, and then found my fist in his face. No one talks to her like that, I didn’t like it and that part didn’t change over the past 2-3 years. Flicking my head back slightly, I forced my slightly long bangs from my face. I seriously needed a haircut. It was something I thought about every time I flicked my bangs back.

“I promise I won’t hit him, but he does that stuff even when he’s just excited. He’ll probably pop a few when he sees that you actually showed up.” I thought to myself that I would probably do the same if I was Hylo and that Ibaris should have brought something for her nose. My fingers wiggled in my pocket as I found the small package of tissues I had shoved in there just in case. “Its going to be hard if he starts to get weird with you again – talking about taking off clothes and the like. I don’t like it.” I don’t know why I felt the need to tell her I didn’t like that, but I did. “Handle me?” I was dumbfounded for a moment trying to figure out what she was trying to say, hint at, or something. Before things registered though, she was off sauntering.

When did she start sauntering? This girl was always ready to go and moved quickly. Blinking, I caught myself staring while she walked away, then I realized she was leaving me behind. Jogging quickly, I made my way to her and walked beside her. My hands coming out of their pockets and my arm closest to her making its way around her shoulders. “You think you can handle me Princess.” I let her go and took a few steps ahead of her as I looked for plant boy. “He should be nearby – he’s always nearby.”

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Hylocereus"]

Chastity stripped down in front of Hylo causing his face to blush green. To hide his reaction he dipped himself lower in the pool until only his eyes and nose were above the surface. Another sprout of flowers started to poke through the hair on his head. Uhg. How embarrassing. His sister could control her budding, his mother… well he doubted there was anything she couldn’t control. A shiver ran down his spine and then. “Hey,” he exclaimed, “Ibby and Liam are here….”

Hylo’s head rose out of the water before he realised… he’d pheromone poopped! And it was all over him and… He looked at Chastity and narrowed his eyes. No, they were in a pool, this was perfect. The boy dove under the water and opened up his eyes seeing the naked legs of the girl setting on the bottom of the pool.

Imagining himself as a shark he wormed his way to the bottom of the bool until his belly scraped against the bottom. Then he saw his victim and accelerated himself with a wrangling body and the power of the force. his body shot forward until his hands wrapped around the girls waist and brought her under.

With a laugh he arose to the surface, arms still around the girl. “Hey Liam! Hey Ibby!” he yelled over at the incoming people. The two came into view, his arms still fully entangled around the girl. “This is Chastity. She’s a girl. She’s in my pool. You guys want to go for a swim? Pool party?” His face contorted, “My sister has some bathing suits and things, they are up in her room. And then I have an extra suit for Liam! One size fits all!” The little sprout flourished in that moment and suddenly a second flower bloomed upon his head….

[member="Chastity Lunelle"] | [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] | [member="Liam Quez"]

Hylo's swimming hole was refreshing. Chastity couldn't remember the last time she had been swimming, especially since her days were full of training with Connor, studying in the library, and preparing for war with the Sith. It might have been when she and Setzi were teenagers, sneaking away from the Nuna farm one day to go for swim in the creek, or as the people in their tiny village called it, "the crick." It was nice to feel like a kid again, even if she was on the cusp of adulthood.

Lost in thought, she didn't realize that Hylo was playing underwater predator. Suddenly she felt the boy's arms around her waist, pulling her under. The boy was dunking her!

"Gaaah!" the Padawan sputtered, laughing and kicking at him playfully. She began to mock-wrestle with him as he surfaced for air, but he raised his gaze to the farmhouse all of a sudden.

Still holding her in his arms, Hylo greeted some visitors, and Chastity whirled in the direction of the young boy's gaze. There were two other teenagers approaching, and she gave the newcomers a friendly grin. A popping sound momentarily distracted her. Oh boy, he was at it again!

Her hand shot up to cover her mouth. Chastity didn't mean to keep laughing at the little flowers that sprouted from the top of Hylo's head, but she couldn't help it. She only hoped that he or his friends didn't think it was too rude.

[member="Hylocereus"] [member="Liam Quez"] [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

Liam Quez

L
We walked up to the swimming hole and I blinked, it was interesting that this was conveniently here. I was partially jealous because I had always wanted one at home. Crossing my arms, I listened as Hylo instructed us where the bathing suits were and he seemed particularly excited for me to get into one. Looking at Ibaris, I decided I should probably go on my own and get this bathing suit on - knowing her she didn't want to see me with my pants off and didn’t want me to see her with her’s dropped. Waving at the girl and Hylo, I wandered towards the door where Hylo pointed. I found the place where Hylo had probably grabbed his suit. I dug looking for shorts, because that's what I would wear -SHORTS-. A hand found my face as I groaned grabbing what I found that wasn’t a girl’s bathing suit. The fabric was smooth and I knew I wasn’t going to enjoy this.

Didn’t take me long to strip down and pull up the tightish boxer shorts. They went way too far up my legs and I did my best to work it so that didn’t ride up far enough to give me a wedgie. I stood there for a moment trying to think of a reason for me to explain to Ibby for us to leave. The ship is on fire? I think I’m sick? Nothing I thought of made sense or was good enough for her to want to leave. She said he was her cousin and that meant she would probably want to hang out for a little bit.

I had to be civil. So grabbing a couple of towels, I headed down and out to the watering hole. I stood by the pool long enough to let the others see how ridiculous i looked. At least I worked out and could possibly pull it off. Thank you Mandalorian genes. I sat down at the edge and put my feet in, I didn’t want to get too far in - well in case Ibaris decided to leave. “Hey Hylo…” My lips pressed together tightly as I tried to think of something else to say. “Um, thanks for the swim suit.” Pulling at the bottom of the shorts I tried my best to make them magically longer or so I hoped. “You have flowers on your face…” I looked at the other girl, I didn't know who she was and I had never seen her running around the brat pack before. I waved, once I assumed she had gained control of yourself after whatever Hylo just did.

[member="Chastity Lunelle"] [member="Hylocereus"] [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

Hylo smiled a little over at Liam and ducked down into the pool. His head submerged with only a ripple of water betraying his former presence. Hylo swam under the water over to Liam at the edge of the pool where he rose up breaking the surface of the water. Hands came first, each resting on one of Liams knees. Hylo parted his friends legs as his head emerged and shook letting hair fly in many directions. With hands firmly placed he pulled himself up emerging fully from the water.

“Do you like the bathing suit?” Hylo asked as he kissed the older (seeming) boy on the lips. “You fill it out really well. My sister said you’d really fill it out and look handsome and impress all the ladies.”

Hylo continued his journey up before depositing himself on Liams lap and giving him another kiss. “I think you look really handsome….”

[member="Liam Quez"] | [member="Chastity Lunelle"] | [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
While Liam was off getting a bathing suit, Ibaris was doing the same. Of course Adas was with her; on the Peregrine, the Barkspawn felt that her safety was assured enough to leave her to her own devices, for the most part... but this was an unfamiliar space. In the few years since she had met the Sylphe, and only a little less time since she learned that he was somehow her cousin, she'd never visited him at home. Sure, life had been understandably busy for them all, but she had been exerting a low level of avoiding it, of skirting the idea ever since she had that first exposure to pheromones - and here she was now, picking through his sister's swim gear to find something, anything, that came close to suiting her tastes.

They were all two-pieces. She sighed, and mix and matched an emerald green bikini top with black bikini shorts, then pulled a long, sheer, white beach shirt she'd caught a glance of over the whole thing, and pulled her hair up in a lazy bun over the top of her head before checking the whole deal in a mirror and finding it acceptable. Her clothes were left folded neatly on a chair and she padded out, pushing her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose just in time to see Hylo embracing Liam, and the farmboy looking rather disquieted by the whole thing. She pursed her lips, biting back what could have been a laugh, and went right up behind Liam and bent, draping one arm around his shoulders and dropping her chin on the top of his head, while the other hand curled fingers around Hylo's chin.

"Hylo, please stop harassing my pilot," she said with an urging insistence in her voice, "you're really not his type."

Then she squeezed his chin, not too hard, but hard enough.

"And something tells me you didn't ask..."

[member="Hylocereus"] | [member="Chastity Lunelle"] | [member="Liam Quez"]

Liam Quez

L
[SIZE=13.3333333333333px]I should have known it was coming, of course it was coming it was Hylo! The boy would kiss a wall if it looked at him the right way. I didn’t have time to stop it, mostly because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Mistakes were made and my lips were locked with his for a brief moment. Fighting the urge to punch him, I gripped the edge of the pool tightly till my knuckles were white, I didn’t like it - not one bit. Though I couldn’t hit him, it didn’t stop me from wanting to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333333333333px]He started to move closer and I did my best to move away, something stopped me though a familiar feeling on top of my head and over my shoulder. Glancing up, I saw a familiar set of sunglasses and I watched somewhat in awe. She handled the boy and made her point clear, which was my point as well. He wasn’t my type - but her being close like this didn’t help. Keeping my glance upward, I smirked and decided to test my limits. I mean, I had to fix what had just happened. I didn’t want my last kiss to be from a boy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333333333333px]“He didn’t ask. Thanks Princess.” Musing over my next set of words, I needed to word them just right. “Can I have a kiss from you?” Yep, despite thinking over what I was going to say - didn’t work out much. Not smooth and I officially lost cool guy points. Karking hell. [/SIZE]

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Hylocereus"] [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

Hylo’s entire face puckered into a frown as he stared the young woman down. Her hand was on his chin, and he decidedly understood the message, stop it. And yet, “Ibby,” he groaned, “Mother says that a kiss is a fine hello.”

Quirking an eyebrow he looked to Liam. He did want to be this boy's friend. Why not? Liam was big and strong and could do things. Hylo just grew plants. The gears in his mind started to turn. “Liam could use a good hello from you.”

Widened eyes followed as he looked between the pair of them. Yes that is what he’d do! He would help Liam get a kiss from Ibby, only he couldn’t use pheromones. “It’s hard to make friends around you Ibby,” he muttered referring to his inability to use pheromones without the poor girl getting sick. No for this job he needed to use his razor sharp wit….

….

….
Yeah, that is what he’d do. “Come on now, his lips are real soft and inviting…” he said letting himself try to plant the thought into her mind. Really it would be best for everyone. “You know you want to…. I’m empathetic… I know.”

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]n | [member="Liam Quez"]n | [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
His mother said so?

"It isn't nice to force your culture on others, Hylo," she said, releasing his chin to pat his cheek and slip the arm around Liam in the same way as the other one, "Some anthropologist you'd be."

Not that he was planning to be one, as far as she knew, but the odd irrelevant comment wasn't at all strange. She poked her tongue out at her cousin, and he quirked a brow. This seemed to lighten the mood a bit, and then the farmboy just had to ask... that. Within seconds, she went stiff fighting a knee-jerk reaction - the thought of stepping away from him and shoving him into the pool being very potent in her mind - and after another moment or two she loosened up again when Hylo quipped about giving Liam a good hello, and she went with it, escaping the question entirely... or so she thought.

"I..." arrived with him, I don't need to, but then he muttered about it being hard to make friends around her, "...I can't..." help it, and she sighed when Hylo started speaking again because she wasn't getting a word in edgewise and that was frustrating... and it went right back to that question she had just avoided, or so she had thought. Hylo wasn't wrong, and that made her feel a bit uncomfortable. Or maybe a lot. Was this what it felt like? Being trapped? Her chin slid back until she slipped off of his noggin, and her arms slid back until hands clasped about his neck and her forehead came to rest between his shoulderblades. Feth. "Not..."

A faint groan came out, her voice a whisper.

"...not in front of other people, okay?"

[member="Hylocereus"] | [member="Liam Quez"] | [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

Liam Quez

L
YES HYLO YOU ARE THE MAN! I grinned as the boy was totally in my corner with this whole Ibaris giving me a kiss. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as I thought he was. Now, if he would stop trying to make out with me - we’d be totally cool. I sort of felt bad, I could tell all of this was bothering Ibaris. The girl didn’t do too well with peer pressure. It wasn’t like she gave into it or totally disregarded it - it was as if everything got too heavy and she wanted to just disappear maybe.

Which she nearly did as I felt her frame slump and slide against me. Her forehead was warm against my back and it made an odd smile spread across my face. Her words muffled slightly from behind behind me, but I got the jest of what she was trying to say. Reaching up with my hands I grasped the tips of her fingers and rubbed them slightly with my thumbs in an attempt to comfort her. Tilting my head to the side I whispered, “I know.”

My warm smile grew into a mischievous grin, she wasn’t expecting what was going to come next - most likely. Her face was warm and the best way to cool off is to take a dip into the pool. Reaching back, I felt for her legs and pulled them till they were around my waist. Keeping her legs locked with my arms and hands, I dropped us into the water without warning. I aimed to get us under the surface of the water, the question is was she going to let me or not. I fully expected a few punches to the back of my head, but having just a moment (even if it's underwater) alone with her, totally worth a few lumps and bruises.

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Hylocereus"] [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

Hylo smiled and laughed as he jumped into the water just before Liam and Ibby came crashing down. The minute the came up for air Hylo splashed them with water. “You two are so cute,” he said laughing a little bit. “It reminds me of me and my first girlfriend back when I was still very young and immature,” he said briefly before diving under the water and swimming towards the end of the pool.

There was a bottle there, sitting in a bucket of ice. That is what the old man had told him to do. Red, like the color of blood with several glasses. Ibby was a sophisticated girl. She was a Princess. Liam had said so just before beating hylo up. “A sour memory to be set aside with wine from my own vineyard.” He nodded. “You see, the old farmer told me hot to do it, I want to put it in a competition next month. I think it’s real good, you should all try it,” hylo said excitedly.

He jumped out of the pool, wearing not but the skimpy bathing suit he was often seen wearing, and went to a nearby trunk lifting up the top and grabbing four glasses from inside. He came over back and dipped into the pool swimming across to a little peninsula which acted as a sort of table for pool goers. He poured some of the red liquid into the glasses. “Ibby needs to tell me what she thinks,” he winked at Liam. “Some music?” Clapping his hands a slow low song started to play as the sun set. Ibby would know, she was all refined and stuff. she could tell him if his efforts were for in vain. He turned to Chastity and smiled at her waving her over to the group. “To friends,” Hylo said putting glass to lips.

[member="Liam Quez"] [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Chastity Lunelle"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom