Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Red Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Shock trooper unit for Clan Akaata and Aedan Miles
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: Shock Trooper Unit
  • Permissions: Contract thread to be linked below
  • Links: Contract Thread
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Red Fang
  • Affiliation: Aedan Miles, Tuuli Miles, Adara Raxis
  • Classification: Heavy Infantry
  • Equipment: Exact load out of each 10 man squad within units.
  • Description: This unit came about from a series of Cragmaloid members of the Red Legion of the old Mandalorian Empire when Aedan was appointed as General of the Red Legion. When he decided to step away and make his own clan the Red Legion followed after him en masse and the Cragmaloid members took a black wolves skull with red fangs as their emblem. They were than born into the warriors they are today.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Uncommon
  • Unit Experience: Veteran
  • Combat Function: To serve as shock troopers and front line combatants. They are the first into a combat zone securing landing sites for the rest of Aedan’s forces.
Strengths:
  • Heavy: A unit outfitted with heavy armor and weaponry they are the core of a ground landing force.
  • Training: Due to the extensive training each member goes through they are some of the best trained forces available to Aedan and those indicated.
Weaknesses:
  • Cloning: Due to the fact that this unit is derived mostly from a clone force it takes time to replace them thus they are used sparingly or as a landing team only.
  • Training: Even with the cloning vat training programs they still require time outside of the vats to train as a unit and in various strategic methods of combat.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION:

Created out of necessity by the Pirate King Aedan Miles this unit serves to create a foot hold on the ground generally by drop pod or rapid deployment to the ground where they will than create a foot hold that is slowly expanded by the rest of Aedan's forces landing behind them. The cloning template for this unit is a Cragmaloid known as Tusk who served with Aedan in the Red Legion and later joined his clan when he formed it. After hearing about the issues that the peaceful Cragmaloid people faced Aedan was quick to set up security measures for them while subtly moving to create a large cloned force of the large beings. While normally peaceful even clones can be changed in the right ways to provide the Pirate King with a suitable shock troop force.

CHANGES MADE:
Fixed the Hotlinks for everything, updated it to current format, and expanded on the unit's purpose.

Last edited:

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Aedan Miles"]
Where did Aedan acquire the clones and the weapons? Do you have Marketplace posts where you bought the weapons, or a contract in place?

[member="The Black Hat"]

The posts of purchasing the troops and armor, the Dar'yaim, and Ominbreakers starts here.

The BTI weapons were bought a long time ago in a contract between myself and the original owner of BTI with an agreement for a delivery of ammo to a spot indicated by Aedan happened a long time ago between myself and Jacen Cavill but it appears to have been lost when a lot of other threads were lost. If you would like I can make a contract with the current owner of BTI real quick.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Thread is almost done just a few more posts which will be the main bartering and negotiating. I linked it under the links section of the submission.

Zak Dymo

Z
Aedan Miles Aedan Miles

I'll be doing this review for you. Its an older submission and I appreciate the work that you've done getting it to the current template, but owing to its age, Permissions is where I see this currently hung up.

The contract thread you have is acceptable as permission to use things submitted by the writer of Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , but you have references that link to submissions made by two other writers that are not Open Market (the affiliation on Seris' submission is worded vague/open enough that I'll accept that one). However, I'll need something to show your permission from Domino to use the Mb-835 and KBR-04 (as neither of those are Open Market); as well as permission from Ordon for the Obliterator SMG.

Aside from that, I'd just note the below:

COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.

• Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Uncommon
  • Unit Experience: Veteran
  • Combat Function: To serve as shock troopers and front line combatants. They are the first into a combat zone securing landing sites for the rest of Aedan’s forces.

The highlighted isn't intended to be instructions for filling out the template. I'd recommend taking that out before this is locked and approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom