Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recycled Power

Krayt Industries had just finished making their prototype elite fighter, KI-ES-MkI The Axe Wing. They noticed they had a fair amount of matrix armour materials let over, and scrap mullinine left over the blade fighters. Darth Banshee was unsure what to do with this material, plus the armour they salvaged from republic soldiers.
While she was drinking some red wine, she received a request from a man called [member="TK-4261 Strain"]. The request was for production of a power armour, so he could fight the republic. She sent message back, to see if he could be accommodated. Darth Banshee wanted other revenue streams, other than The One Sith. She also liked the idea of aiding the republic enemy. While she waited for a reply, she tasked one her design engineers to see what they could come up. This idea could become a new range for Krayt Industries, and that could become an effective cash crop for them.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

TK entered the room, black power armor whining as it's servos moved the massive thing, containing his body into the room. The black helmet reflected dull in the lights, and his cloak trailed, kicking up dust.

He could see the woman, tasking out another individual. A quick scan of his evil eyes beneath the helmet sized up the situation. She was a Dark one, a predator status person. The subordinate was weak though. A sudden urge to reach out and snap the mans neck washed over him, but he ignored the training, pushing back the impulse and gave a slight nod.

"Greetings Lord Banshee, will my business be received on time?"

Darth Banshee smile dropped a bit, as he address her as lord. She earned the tittle Darth, she liked people to use it. ​I think we could accommodate you, we have some old damaged republic armour. To use as a base, but I think can improve on it. She pulled out what her engineer came out with, then passed it to [member="TK-4261 Strain"]. To see what he thought of it, her engineer thinks they have spares to make a prototype by a week.

[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
TK put the armor on the rack and folded his arms as he perused it. It seemed fragile and weak. Certainly it could work, but with minor adjustments. Republic armor was not meant to give the user more than a fighting chance. He need armor that could crush skulls in a single hit, much like his current but very old version.

"I would like the users strength to be enhanced, enough to lift a hundred pounds easy, as if it were nothing."

He looked at the shoulders, bare and useless.

"The addition of missile launchers to the shoulders, and a jetpack device would greatly please me as well. My force must be mobile, and have anti armor capabilities."

Darth Banshee looked at her engineer, who nodded to say it was possible. He then looked at [member="TK-4261 Strain"] and asked, Would one war head be sufficient for the missile launcher, that way we could attach it to the jet pack. Though make you more mobile we have to lighten the armour, and as you know this would reduce the quality a little. Darth Banshee wonder if this would be acceptable, if it was her team would work the schismatic tonight.

The engineer looked at [member="TK-4261 Strain"], and then at his boss. He shook his head slightly, It`s the weight ratios, with the fact you want a jet pack. We could over come it, by putting other thruster on it. This would compensate for the weight differences, if you fired one. That how ever would make cost more, and take longer to get a prototype to pass tests. If your willing to pay for the suits what don`t meet the spec, then yes we get it right after couple of attempts. If not one missile would have less design flaws, as it warhead would be centered.

Darth Banshee looked at her engineer, and then at [member="TK-4261 Strain"] then shook her head. No we will do the development of the armour, and we keep the patents to it as well. She then looked at the engineer and asked, How long will it take for you to make this? He stuttered slightly as he unsure if has displeased the darth. E-er- erm it take a week or two and we have get through few prototypes to make it work, Darth banshee. She looked at the solider and said Give me ring in week and i tell you where he is up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom