Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment Posters

skin, bone, and arrogance
I was screwing around with some photo editing tools and created these, and thought I'd share them in case they might be useful in recruiting people to our glorious faction (spoiler alert: photos not glorious).

UIFf55b.png

idOS7nQ.png

Working on a few more. If anyone knows how to represent the Knights of Ren on a recruitment poster without it looking like some kind of Dementors convention, let me know. Also, seeking ways to represent the government without looking like a self-centered twat. Eyes the Natasi Fortan "I'M WITH HER" propaganda poster, shudders.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
So this is what Star Tours approved the First Order using their advertising space ICly for such a measly sum of credits!

ICly Star Tours, for 25,000 credits a week (adjustable on a week-on-week basis) does the following:
  1. Print and sell First Order recruitment posters to the general public in First Order space
  2. Post the posters in terminals 1 and 3 of Tomorrowland Starport, the X Wing of Spaceport THX1138 over JanFathal as well as in major Star Tours destinations in First Order space
  3. Grant a total allocation of a full-size page in advertisement space

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Can we offer characters transferred from other dark-sided factions (namely One Sith, especially if they are defeated on Coruscant) to join the First Order at the same rank they held at the time of transfer?

Dunames Lopez said:
Can we offer characters transferred from other dark-sided factions (namely One Sith, especially if they are defeated on Coruscant) to join the First Order at the same rank they held at the time of transfer?
I would have no problem with this as a recruitment tool, provided of course that they are willing to conform to our faction style. We're not open to being infiltrated and changed from the inside.

Marzena Vaas

M
Natasi Fortan said:
I thought that you and [member="Marzena Choi"] had decided that? I can replace Skarsgard with someone else if you prefer...
Well, it was never an 'official' thing... just sort of me indulging my imagination lol.

But who wouldn't want to be represented by Mr. Skarsgard? He's perfect...

Oh! And I guess he does represent [member="Ludolf Vaas"]' character pretty well too.

He needs to shave. Clearly, [member="Ludolf Vaas"] has been allowed to slack on personal grooming.
Season-4-downton-abbey-35444104-245-260.gif

But that's clearly none of my business

[member="Marzena Choi"] if you'll give me the name of your PB I'll work on one for you. Likewise to you, my dear [member="Valessia Brentioch"].

Marzena Vaas

M
Awesome, thank you! My play by is Si Yeon Park. You'll probably get more search results if you put her surname first :)

And I am totally going to make an image for Natasi, like the others that I did. Hopefully this weekend!

Valessia is played by: Lana Parrilla

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Looks awesome, [member="Valessia Brentioch"] :)

Dunames Lopez said:
Yes, they would retain their ranks upon transferring. No reason for them not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom