Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment: Judges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I_want_you.jpg

Soon we will be adding several new forums which shall require judges similar to the Factory. We will need new people to man the pumps.

Please PM me your interest using the following template:

Name: (The name of the profile you want to have the position)
Experience/Expertise: (Previous factory experience or areas of interest/expertise such as history, biology, physics etc)
Personal Skills: (Are you a team player? Can you be polite, tactful and generally provide good customer service?)
Meme: (Amusing memes help me remember your application....)

If you have any questions please ask here.

Name: Triam Akovin
Experience/Expertise: My highly extensive list of Approved Factory Submissions from my every character at your disposal: W.E.M. Co., Filth, Bintir'vund'alan, Bintir'boise, Aquun, THE RESU!!!!! (proudly my first submission and oldest submission into the Species section), Realm of Resu, Kad V, Colluctari Nebula, Kadian Dalek Beast, Spore-Class Droid Starfighter, Ethereal Slaves, Force Containment Collar (the possible inspiration for a few copies lying around), Ethereal Guard Armor, GIRTH OF GLUTTONY, The Holocron of the Emperor, The Emperor's Pride (wiped and only event sub anyway), Beskar Plate Gaderffii (wiped and supplementary to event sub), The Five Hundred Tusken (wiped event sub), Companion Orb Mark One (C.O.M.O.), Resu-Class Freighter, Iron Giant's Armor, H.E.R.D. Laser, C.H.I.T. Darts, I. Assault U. Armor, Kitty Kat Kurb Stomp Boots, Phantom Fingers, Akovin Stock Co., Independent Researchers of Innovative Sciences (I.R.I.S.) (sub of a deleted character of mine), Jhar's lightsaber, Jhar's Dueling Glove.

In total, that is:

One NPC group (before NPC factory stuff was cool :p), Three Companies, Three and a Half Starships (one of them was a fleet), Four Planets, Five Species, and Thirteen Tech subs. I have used every sub in SOME WAY except for one planet, two species, one tech sub, and one company merely because it is the latest thing to be submitted. I apologize for not being able to recover submissions from most the characters that were deleted. I'm no stranger to the factory and I love it!

Personal Skills: "Are you a team player? Can you be polite, tactful and generally provide good customer service?" Yes, I'm a people's person. Just don't ask me to skype for the love of god.
Meme:
column_Cat-meme_022.jpg

So yeah, that's my submission. I'm not sure if you'll accept me and I'm quite curious as to what new section of the factory will be introduced, but I've always wanted to give back to the community here. Also, to note though it shouldn't be a problem, junior year as a high schooler for me starts on the 3rd, and I will have a wrestling schedule during the winter that may possibly limit my ability as a Judge of anything.

Alrighty then, after an extensive interview and selection process...
darts-blindfolded.jpg

...I would like to announce the following successful nominees.

[member="Delila Castillon"]
[member="Mrrew"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Congratulations. You will be told your roles in the coming day.

To everyone else, bad luck. Some of you were very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom