Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting/Propaganda Campaign

Marzena Vaas

M
Hello all,

I was thinking that this would be a fun project that could also increase the visibility of our faction. I know we have a big recruiting event in the works, and this could be a good way to lead up to that. I was inspired by conversations in this thread! Also, these materials can be used/referenced in future events.

It would be awesome to have testimonials from characters about why we choose to support the FO, what we like about it, and also what rounds us out as people. We can show everyone that the FO isn't just about being a military organization.

I made these for fun:

2dak946.png

[member="Ludolf Vaas"], It's just an example, but I hope you don't mind that I used Alexander Skarsgard... I felt like he was a good fit for your character, and because other reasons ;)

m9ajia.png

Unfinished, but you get the picture!
Want to participate? I will need some images of your character (at least 660 x 340 pixels), or the name of a playby that works, so I can find something. I would also like to include your character's testimonial, could be interview style, or just an open dialogue from your character's point of view (NPC characters welcome too).

Have other ideas? Let me know!

Holy crap [member="Marzena Choi"]. This is perfect! Just what the doctor ordered!

I have no problem being represented by Alexander Skarsgaard by the way... hehe.

I actually have a few images of my own that I made to help recruitment drives. Although mine are far more silly and tongue-in-cheek. I really like the spirit of these. I think they perfectly capture the essence of our faction, especially since they're pulled from real quotes from our characters. Perfect.

First we can hit up the OOC forum with a nice advertisement with these, I think.

Marzena Vaas

M
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Awesome! I will keep going in this direction. I'll be making these when I have spare time, and I'll post the finished products here:

Ludolf
You get two, because you're the leader :)

2qk86z5.png

24vmruv.png

Marzena
2n9gvhw.png

Valessia
wb4gua.png

Knights of Ren
[member="Anor Ren"] - Hope you don't mind :)
hrdd38.png

Stormtroopers
[member="OK-3103"] - I couldn't find a quote for you, so let me know if you have something in mind :)
6y04jl.png

Other - Thread titles/Sigs
Random things: use them to make your threads pretty. Copy/Paste the codes.

28cdb2t.png

28cdb2t.png

25g76dd.png

25g76dd.png

mwwjeq.png

mwwjeq.png

154gi9d.png

154gi9d.png

If I've made one of your character and you want a different pic/text, just let me know, it's easy to change.

And if you want to see something specific, just holla at me!​

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Marzena Choi"], [member="Ludolf Vaas"] My, my, my we have been busy, haven't we? Valessia wholeheartedly approves. Play by is Lana Parrilla! By the way, feel free to quote her from that conversation.

Valessia Brentioch

V
Oh, these are awesome! This needs to be like periscope where I can just keep hitting the like button.

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
[member="Marzena Choi"]

Apologies - no internet for a while. And to paraphrase Hux...

"We are troopers. Our role is simple. Trust us to remove any impurities from the galaxy. Wherever they may be found."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom