Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Reclaimer Phrik Sale/Giveaway [Closed & Expired]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
sp_logo.jpg

Reclaimer Arms & Industrial Phrik Sale/Giveaway

To celebrate our new products in our phrik line, we are commencing a 24 hour phrik sale/Giveaway. If you can't afford any of the products bellow simply use the #ScrewLaserSwords hashtag and you will get one free item of choice. Limitations and prices for other items will be listed bellow, if you are interested in a contract with the company please state so in your order and a representative will get in touch. And we also urge you to check out our Holonet Catalog for other wonderful weapons.

Phrik Product list
Phrik Halberd: 3500 per unit. Five per customer.
The Ravager: 5000 Per Unit. Five per customer.
Tactical Fighting Blade: 3000Cr per unit. Five per customer
Phrik Bracers: 3000Cr per unit. Five per customer
The Marauder: 6000Cr per unit. Two per customer
Savior Class Tactical Vest: Purchase with accompanying Phrik SAPI. 6000Cr per unit. Five per customer.

OOC: If you are purchasing an item I have to approve it to see if your character can ICly afford it. I do not need to approve your free item, just use the hashtag and it's yours. So if you're making a purchase please tag me.

I would like to procure the following...

3x Phrik Bracers (these are pairs, yes?)
3x Savior Class Tactical Vest
And 3x Tactical Fighting Blade.

Will send a direct missive with payment information.

[Member=Miss Blonde]

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
#ScrewLaserSwords

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Michael pondered this company, and it's contract, thinking this would be could for the clan. Typing in his contact information, the Alor pressed sent the message with contact information and coordinates.

Dear Reclaimer Arms & Industrial,

I write with the hopes you would humor me with a contract for a Mandalorian clan. We offer our skill sets to Reclaimer Arms & Industrial, as well as dipping your feet into some of our own specific set of products we have made ourselves.
We can be reached via call, or visit anytime.

#ScrewLaserSwords

Sincerely Yours, Michael Shado, Alor of Clan Shado

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Michael Shado"]

A representative will be in touch shortly, thank you for choosing Reclaimer Arms & Industrial for your weapon needs.

[member="Kami Meran"]
OOC: Do you mean a Ravager?

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Would it be too let to get me in on any of this?

If not, I'd like the following.

1x Savior Class Tactical Vest
2x Marauders
1x Phrik Bracers
and 1x Tactical Fighting Blade.

If not, oh well. I snoozed and I lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom