Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Rules - Minor Factions

Greetings to all the admins. If anyone has a moment to pass this question on to the rebellion discussion, i'd really appreciate it.

We are hashing out the basics right now. The Army of light would like to take part in rebellions and attempt to liberate planets from under Sith Rule as things go forward. There is some discussion going on this but one proposal is this. - Not to Invade them in it's own name. Making them a major faction looses the appeal for some of us, while rebellions can still be done without that hindrance, and without losing the basis of the idea.

The only other alternatives I could submit would be a 'liberated zone' if we were successful, or if we had to go major. Leaving the area free for anyone to make diplomatic contact with.

Anyway thank you for your time.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
1, Thank you for clearing it up, it was more if we could liberate planets though, that was the idea. :) Not to hold them.

2, And also if we could list it as liberated space, rather than our space on the map for example if we had to hold them.

We are just getting the basics down, thanks for helping us out.

Tegaea Alcori said:
If by liberate, you mean make them unowned by any faction again, no. It would be largely pointless though as the Sith could just dominion it back.

@[member="Kei Amadis"]
They could try :D but thanks for making that clear. I will consult the others on whether to go major eventually or not.

Tegaea Alcori said:
That's a complicated question that'd have to be raised with Tef.

My instinct is that you'd have to have a capital but could then transfer it if you won an invasion.
That makes sense, we could start somewhere then move. I could even submit a simple world for that.
Thank you, this is all still speculation because we could well stay minor, based on the groups wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom