Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion on Fondor!

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Alright people there is a rebellion on Fondor. It's only four people, they think we are weak, they think we are powerless, they are incorrect. We will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and stamp down this rebellion. Alright so from what I'm seeing its four people all connected to the One Sith or Tion Hegemony in one way or another so it's either a One Sith proxy attack (coward tactic!) or a similar attack by the Hegemony. Their using the archaic T-21 Light Repeating Blaster and the main rebellors are the Herglic people of Fondor, which I find weird cause we have never even mentioned anything about oppressing Herglics and the Wiki states their a kind and friendly people. But never the less lets put em up and give the bastards a black eye!

[member="Aeron Kreelan"]
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
[member="Uriel"]
[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Ventasia Terana"]
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Ivy Lasranae"]
[member="Feena Mason"]
[member="Knight"]
@Terroch Gra'tua (promotion in it for you)
[member="Hevana Martin"]
[member="Aella"]
[member="Lilicky"]
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] (I expect you to be there)
[member="Nyos Val"] (Same for you)
[member="Miles Varden"] (And you too)
[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]
[member="Rekha Kaarde"]
@Roth Tillian

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Nappers gonna nap. Also, permission to deploy nerve gas? :D

Drapeam Nyx said:
And naps are very important/great. No one would judge you if you were or were not taking one.
Speak for one's self for I never sleep.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
At least this one isn't going 'WE SNUCK IN OVER ONE POST' or "WE TOOK THE WHOLE ARMY- DISCREETLY THOUGH". From what I've gathered it's more of "Hey, guys, our doorways aren't big enough, let's take our planet back."
Even if Herglics aren't known for violence and don't make up the majority of the population, it's slightly better than it could be.

Still makes very little sense. :p

It feels like a very arbitrary thing to choose for a skirmish. Even assuming all 11% of the population shows up - which it won't - they're gonna get steamrolled. There's gotta be more to this than the Herglics.

Sarge Potteiger said:
Still makes very little sense. :p

It feels like a very arbitrary thing to choose for a skirmish. Even assuming all 11% of the population shows up - which it won't - they're gonna get steamrolled. There's gotta be more to this than the Herglics.
You have a point. Which is why I'm worried that they're going to try and pull something that makes even less sense. Either way, I don't see this going any other way than:
"HERGLICS AND THING UP SLEEVE, ATTACK!"
"Dude. Bruh. No."
"Darn it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom