Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready for some action

Coming out of hyperspace Leba made their way down to the planet below. Turning in to face the one with her on this adventure one giving him a playful wink. See I told you I a good plot, its not like I knew about that shifting into our path. Giving away to her fingers now dancing across the controls. The planet itself would come into view shortly. Home sweet home, isn't she a beaituy from up here. Looking upon Hurran Kal. It had been sometime since being back to the planet. Not that she didn't want to come back, that her jobs keep her way.

Knowing that was here to Hunt, as it had became clearer that Josiah wanted to have his own armor like hers. It was then made up that knowing could uses some new also, with some of the actions she had seen these past few years, wearing it almost none stop. Pulling on the yoke to take a downwards path bring them into few of one of the largest part of the planets jungle regions. Pulling up so they wouldn't skims the surface.

We be landing in a clearing three clucks away. It being a very old smuggler pad that her father built a long time ago, after setting up deal with harvesting the spice from the Portaak leaf, which was only found on Haruun Kal, it was edible, over lammas wood. It went high on the black market. Putting down softly letting herself shut down all the system, knowing that those that waited them off to the side was her fellow tribe members.

Waiting at the top of the ramp for the one that came with her, all the time taking in the fresh air, that came rushing into the ship, it was a humid air but at last it was home, wonderful all the different smells she could take in all at once. Maybe she would have to bring some of these plants and trees back to Voss with them. Or work out something to get a bit of cash flowing to the Order.

[member="Josiah Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom