Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RCFC Now Hiring

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Just before I took a break, RCFC made Tier 3. Yay for guns!

At any rate, I'm looking to expand my operations. While I could continue hacking away at custom designs myself (and I fully plan to,) at some point it's time to admit that further expansion is just too much for one lonely Shard.

With that in mind, I'm looking to hire folks with a creative drive and a penchant for mayhem to help me along. Whether or not you want to use an existing character or start a new one is up to you, so long as you meet a few requirements:
  • Must work well with others. Sort of.
  • Must be knowledgeable in your proclaimed area of expertise.
  • Must be able to produce quality work.
My plan, assuming I can drum up enough interest, is simple. New employees will have creative freedom to pursue whatever projects they find interesting under the RCFC banner. Whether that means coming up with an innovative new weapon system, new droid designs, or advanced underwater basketweaving, I really don't care. Furthermore, you'll have complete freedom to work with any factions you may find interesting. RCFC is completely neutral in the grand scheme of things, so if you want to sign a contract to work with the OS on a set of armor while another guy provides the GR with a sensor array, that's fine. Your only restriction is that you're not to actively work against your fellow employees.

I've worked hard to build up a reputation for quality products, and new hires will be expected to maintain that standard. Mistakes will be forgiven. Shoddy work will not. If you have a question about something you're not sure about, don't hesitate to ask. Also, keep in mind that all products will be submitted through the Factory. If you run into a conflict with a judge and you're in the right, I'll back you to the hilt. If you're a raving dick, I'll cut you loose so fast your head will spin. Choose your battles, people. The Factory is our friend, not our foe.

Once everyone gets settled down and we establish a good working relationship, my plan is to pull everyone together on our major project to get to Tier 4. I'm not sure what it is yet, but my goal is to make the project fun, and play to the strengths of all involved. And, of course, it will be something unlike anything seen before on Chaos.

So with that in mind, who's interested?

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
If you can channel that into useful products, sure. Better smuggling compartments, faster ships, whatever you can think of AND get passed through the Factory.

[member="Zelda Tarys"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom