Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raven Avachei

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb6H2VxTqMEMcbAqMWFDk3dF3gjsrOM9SvppqUtw9m4SN5EZuj

NAME: Raven Avachei
FACTION: red ravens
SPECIES: Ruferalahuin, Tera'Ma branch
CHRONOLOGICAL AGE: 54
BIOLOGICAL AGE: 18
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'3"
EYES: Orange
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Peach
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS
Fiercely Loyal
modest blade fighter
Ruferalahuin's abilities

WEAKNESSES
Fiercely loyal: (Will go to her death if need be)
uneducated: (She's smart but often can not use her intelligence)
Ruferalahuin's weaknesses

APPEARANCE:
Small build, with long hair. Raven has six tails with a seventh one starting to grow

BIOGRAPHY:
Raven was born on Crystalsong. She lived with a family for most of her years, she was taught a few things she had to know but she never really made it around very well but she lived. Something however when she was in her early fifties told her to travel, bad idea, very bad idea. Raven quickly returned, but not empty handed. She had learned a few things while away. Raven started travelling again when she was 53 coping better than before Raven found herself in all sorts of adventures.

FORCE POWERS: (Ranks: Novice, apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master)
Kinetic (Apprentice)
Sense (Novice)
Force Drain (Novice)

LIGHTSABER TECHNIQUES: (Ranks: Novice, apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master)
Ataru [novice]
Shii-cho [apprentice]

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Raven Mulds"]
Correct me if I am wrong, but she is chronologically 27 and biologically (racially) 19, right?

Anyways, glad to see another Rufie again! Will totes make you a Spice&Wolf signature if you'd like. :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Raven Mulds"]
Chronology = real age
Biology = apparent age
So yup, you said it right.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Actually, I grabbed this off of Aynea's profile just now.

Biological Age: 44.3 years
Physiological Age: 17 human years
Chronological Age: 59 years

I wrote it a bit differently than the way I described yours, but what happened is this; she was placed into a cloned body which was 44.3 years old in biological terms (counterpart to your chronological age, since the clone's real age would be about two now) but has the humanoid appearance of a late teenager. Her physiological ("human") age was calculated on a scale based on her "real" (ruferalahuin) age.

In other words, her body is older than yours, yet appears younger. :p

If you were actually twenty seven, you'd look to be about twelve or thirteen.

On the bright side, you'll never look a day older than twenty one for the next four centuries!

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
yeah thought about that.

I'm just going to say accelerated biological age but it's slowing down. That's the best thing I could come up with within a few seconds

or I can just fix it...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hehe, it's fine. Might as well tell you that four foot nine (57 in.) is about one point forty five meters, as we apparently use the metric system on this site. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom