Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rapture Mk.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
rock_davinci_sci_fi_rocket_launcher_23_02_update_2_beauty_finall.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]Image Source:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] http://surfingonintegrity.blogspot.com/2014/02/rock-davincis-sci-fi-rocket-launcher_23.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To create a particle weapon to be used against enemy vehicles or encampments[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Development Thread:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] If needed
Manufacturer: Iscariot Industries
Model: Rapture Mk.I
Affiliation: Shadow Dynasty/ Iscariot Industries
Modularity: None
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel, blaster components[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Particle Beam Cannon
Size: Handheld
Length: 1 meter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 20 kg
Ammunition Type: SA-XVA Powercell
Ammunition Capacity: 3 shots, Max Power: 1 Shot[/SIZE]

Blast Radius: 5 meters, 15 meters
[SIZE=9pt]Effective Range:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]750 meters[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Rate of Fire:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Semi-auto with a 10 second wait time between each shot[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Special Features:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Switches between Semi-automatic, and fully automatic[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Description:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Rapture Particle Beam Cannon is Iscariot Industries version of a weapon meant to be used against enemy encampments or vehicles. The weapon is similar to the Convergence mk.1 in many ways but the main way it differs is how powerful the weapon is. Instead of having a large amount of shots the weapon has been tweaked for maximum power usage from the powercell. Like other particle beam weapons the Rapture utilizes beams that aren’t as densely packed as typical blaster weapons. The unstable nature of particle beam weapons is a great benefit when it comes to destruction because on impact with any energy field or solid material. The Rapture only has three shots at its normal power level, which the destruction these things cause is nothing to scoff at. Even though it only has a five meter blast radius it is because more of the force is focused upon when the weapon strikes it’s target. The Rapture can be forced into overload where instead of having three shots it completely drains the powercell and launches one powerful shot that will destroy almost anything in its path. The downsides to this weapon is that between each shot there is a ten second cooldown where the weapon can’t be used and even then the trigger must be held to charge up each shot. It also requires a strong and sturdy person or droid to handle firing this rocket as the force it packs is enough to knock a lighter human off their feet when it fires. [/SIZE]

I'll mark my approval, but I want to make it clear that this is something that can easily be misused. Do so and it will be reported and likely re-reviewed or retroactively denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom