Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rap Battle: Dredge V Cloudburner Winner Poll

Who Won?

• Cloudburner - Jedi

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Dredge - Sith

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • None

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
I lol each time i read Dredge's work. There is no real build, other than im going to make basic rhymes. Thats it. No apparent tempo, no evidence that they even imagined a beat to break it to.

But neither won.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
It's clear nobody has won this battle.

So, I'm just going to say that [member="Dredge"] won it by forfeit, I had too many laughs today, and to be quite honest, I think Dredge is better at rapping, even though I don't think whatever he says makes perfect sense.

So next match up is [member="Lady Sovereign"] VS [member="Dredge"] given that they agree on the terms.

Cloudburner out...

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
[member="Xan"]

That's the easier way to do things. You don't have to have lyrical talent to do that.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Could you please lock this thread up now? The vote went to none, and the next match up, if there is one, has been decided. No need to beat a dead horse.

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
I wasn't aware that None was a legitimate vote in rap battles. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for a potentially anti-climactic ending, as is the apparent case here. I figure most people chose None for the lols rather than a legitimate assessment between who did better.

Also please forgive my rhymes in this battle.

Me at 4pm: Alright I'm all ready for bed I got the graveyard tonight!

[member="Keira Ticon"] over skype: Hey Dredge there's a guy wanting a rap battle.

Me: Well twenty minutes couldn't hurt

Cloud: *posts uber quick*

Me: *writes a quick rhyme then tucks myself in* that'll show him, goodnight mister fluffers *holds teddy bear*

Cloud: *posts again in like ten minutes*

Me: &@%#!! *posts again rapidly* I say goodnight sir! *goes to sleep at 5pm*

Cloud: *posts again*

Me: *wakes up at 9:30 showers and see he's posted* @&%# You!!

Me: *posts in fifteen minutes before leaving to work*

me: *goes to make Doritos at work*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom