Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rantings of a mad Prophetess

Marmora

M
Marmora has voices in her head, voices that whisper to her about a myriad of things. While she can still function, the voices are beginning to get stronger and she has more or less taken up the mantle of Prophetess, to spread the words of these whispers across the Galaxy. This is to play into the idea that I am working on with her and other members on the site currently titled 'The Plot of the Unknown Region.'

This plot involves these whispers she keeps hearing, which may or may not be from an extinct species somehow contacting her through a different means. Or they could just be whispers in her head and a mental illness. Either way, I think it would be good for her to get a few threads of exposure to the galaxy at large going. Is there anyone that would be willing to listen to the mad rantings of the Prophetess?

Marmora

M
I'll work on getting a thread put together tomorrow. They'll be separate unless you'd prefer otherwise.
[member="Corvetta Salvo"]
[member="Aken Bosch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom