Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Your Characters

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
In this game. I want you to rank all of your characters in each of the following catagories.

• Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest)
  • Strongest Character (Force-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
  • Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest)
  • Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest)
  • Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
  • Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
  • Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
  • Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)

Lethia Morow

L
  • Nisha Skaiyr, Lethia Morow, GL1TCH, Darth Imperia
  • Darth Imperia, Nisha Skaiyr, Lethia Morow, GL1TCH
  • GL1TCH, Lethia Morow, Darth Imperia, Nisha Skaiyr
  • Nisha Skaiyr, Lethia Morow, Darth Imperia, GL1TCH
  • Darth Imperia, Lethia Morow, Nisha Skaiyr, GL1TCH
  • Darth Imperia, GL1TCH, Nisha Skaiyr, Lethia Morow
  • Lethia Morow, Nisha Skaiyr, Darth Imperia, GL1TCH
  • Darth Imperia, Lethia Morow, Nisha Skaiyr, GL1TCH

Edit: Did it backwards.

Read it backwards.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Not sure I can go through a full ranking for each character or category, but let's see...

Physically strongest: [member="Velok the Younger"] - he's old but he's a nine foot tall warthog.

Strongest in the Force: Ashin, by a mile.

Smartest: [member="Jorus Merrill"] - the guy builds some of the fastest hyperdrives around for fun, and is smart enough to know that his wife is smarter than he is.

Darkest: Probably Ashin. Go listen to Hurt by Johnny Cash a few times. That song is her.

Most evil: Tough call. Ashin has ordered planetary conquests and is responsible for millions of deaths. Velok barbecued Charzon Loulan.

Most attractive: As a heterosexual male who's not into supervillains, I'd go with [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] or possibly [member="Linna Beorht"]

Most interesting character: To me, probably Jorus. He exists in this constant tension between accepting and running from responsibility; between law-and-order instincts and really libertarian Warden of the Sky Outer Rim Rebel Alliance smuggler; between the ambition to build a super-hyperlane and the ??? to be satisfied modding crappy freighters; between the respect for tradition to be Master of First Knowledge and the flippant or mischievous pragmatism that made him keep the Order's most important holocrons in a toolbox under his pilot's seat. I've been writing Jorus and watching him evolve since 2011 and I've never been bored with him. Guess that's my answer for favorite character too.

Rhaxid said:
In this game. I want you to rank all of your characters in each of the following catagories.

• Strongest Character (Force-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
  • Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest)
  • Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest)
  • Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
  • Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
  • Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
  • Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)
For my active characters:

1. Sila -> Jala Rekab -> Cady -> Victor Mors -> Jonas Vile
2. Same as #1 tbh
3. Victor Mors -> Jala Rekab -> Cady -> Jonas Vile -> Sila
4. Jala Rekab -> Sila -> Jonas Vile -> Cady -> Victor Mors
5. Jala Rekab -> Jonas Vile -> Sila -> Victor Mors -> Cady
6. Victor Mors -> Jonas Vile -> Sila -> Jala Rekab -> Cady
7. Victor Mors -> Jala Rekab -> Jonas Vile -> Sila -> Cady
8. Victor Mors -> Jala Rekab -> Sila -> Cady -> Jonas Vile

Yuuuup. Some of them were very close tho.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Going to follow [member="Ashin Karrde"] lead

Physically strongest: Shara, hands down. 3m Maelibus Demon Sith.

Strongest in the Force: [member="Soliael Devin Talith"], easily

Smartest: Right now? @Munin. If we're talking old characters, Moridin. He's actually the only one of my characters that built things on his own instead of relying on other resources.

Darkest: Hard to pick, quite a few of my characters have had dark and bad moments. Currently I would say [member="Valkyrien Aurelios"] due to his backstory.

Most evil: [member="Vrak Nashar"], currently. Though it'd be Moridin again for Legacy.

Most attractive: [member="Aela Talith"], but she's the only female char I have right now so yeah.

Most interesting character: Alric. Out of all of my characters I've always liked Alric's story quite a bit. He was my first "ordinary" characters on Chaos. He does not use or even understand the force, he's not a genius, he doesn't have some super special cybernetics or combat skills, he's just an ordinary guy with a good head for business. Over the course of his life he's experience a ton of different things. He's worked for the Sith, undermined them, married a Sith Lord, had two daughters, lost his wife, moved on from said wife, married his best friend that he lost touch with due to his own failures as a person, and a ton more. He's come a very long way in the years I've RP'd him and honestly I think Alric is my most "complete" character.

• From Greatest to least
  • Strongest Character (Physically) [member="Ostdern Mastogar"], [member="Iron Knight Loarko"], @Benedict Rotadaria
  • Strongest Character (Force-Wise) Loarko, Ostdern
  • Smartest Character Benedict, Ostdern, Loarko
  • Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) Loarko, Ostdern, Benedict
  • Evilest Character Loarko, Benedict, Ostdern
  • Attractive Character Ostdern, Benedict, Loarko
  • Interesting Character Benedict, Loarko, Ostdern
  • Favorite Character Benedict, Ostdern, Loarko

Rhaxid said:
Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest)
Strongest Character (Force-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest)
Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest)
Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)
I will do the most and least for each of these since it's hard to rank some of mine.
  • Strongest - Eyrecae by a mile. She can left a half ton without effort. She even beats my HRD. Weakest - Amara. She's just not very strong physically.
  • Strongest Forcer - Tempest. She is powerful in both attack and defence. If we're counting dead characters then Darth Shadow. Weakest (of Force sensitives) Amara currently as she is an apprentice.
  • Smartest - Phylis Alince. She is the epitome of a bumbling genius. Also Maelion as an HRD is 'smart' as in retains a lot of information. Dumbest - Probably Sahal, but that's mainly due to a lack of education.
  • Darkest - Probably Nantaris. Maelion, being a genocidal droid, is also pretty dark and morbid, but in a logical way. Brightest - Amara. She's just so perky....
  • Evilist - If dead apply, Darth Shadow and Kaelin Isandros. If alive only, Maelion is the textbook lawful evil character. Goodest - Phylis Alince. She is one of my few extreme Light Side characters...most fall somewhere in the middle.
  • Prettiest - Wow...uhh. Depends on taste. Probably Tempest, because Halle Berry. Ugliest - Darth Shadow if dead are allowed. If living only...Nantaris...because I'm heterosexual. :p
  • Most Interesting - Amara. The story of a clone discovering and trying to stop herself becoming both her template and the pawn of her creators. Least interesting - Kyrana Gould. She's an admiral who does naval stuff...that's about it.
  • Favourite - I can't choose. It'd be out of Tegaea, Amara and Phylis, but I can't say which. Least favourite - Kyrana Gould. She's there for me to have an admiral character.

Tanomas Graf

T
  • Strongest Character (Physically): [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="DT-5981"]
  • Strongest Character (Force-Wise): N/A (None of them are Force-Sensitive)
  • Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest): [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="DT-5981"] | [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"]
  • Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest): [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"] | [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="DT-5981"]
  • Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil): [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="DT-5981"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"]
  • Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest): [member="DT-5981"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"] | [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Dexen Yash"]
  • Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting): [member="DT-5981"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"] | [member="Jagen Wren"]
  • Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite): [member="DT-5981"] | [member="Dexen Yash"] | [member="Jagen Wren"] | [member="Gromm Cardan"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"]

Kaitara

Strongest Character (Physically):
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Mallith Renyl
  • June Slane
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • GW-01
  • Rhaxid
Strongest Character (Force-Wise):
  • GW-01
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Mallith Renyl
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • June Slane (May be subject to change after her current roleplay)
  • Rhaxid
Smartest Character:
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • June Slane
  • Rhaxid
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Ahkmahd Veil
Darkest Character:
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • GW-01
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Rhaxid
Evilest Character:
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Rhaxid
Attractive Character:
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • GW-01
  • Mallith Renyl
  • Rhaxid
  • June Slane
  • Ahkmahd Veil
Interesting Character
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Rhaxid
Favorite Character:
  • Kaitara
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Rhaxid

Kaine

[*]Strongest Character (Force-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
  • Kaine

[*]Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest)
  • Kaine

[*]Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest)
  • Kaine

[*]Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
  • Kaine

[*]Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
  • Kaine

[*]Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
  • Kaine

[*]Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)
  • Kaine

• Strongest Character: Nej Tane to Tracyn
  • Strongest Character [member="Tracyn"] is my only force user that I care about so...
  • Smartest Character [member="Nej Tane"] is an idiot and @Preliat Mantis is a learned warrior.
  • Darkest Character: [member="Nej Tane"] is a goofball, and @Preliat Mantis is a great big ball of sadness.
  • Evilest Character [member="Tracyn"], least evil, to @Animus- most evil.
  • Attractive Character [member="Kaiden Rohn"] is a grumpy middle aged man, [member="Tracyn"] is the prettyboy.
  • Interesting Character [member="Tracyn"] is the least interesting, and obviously, @Preliat Mantis is my most interesting character.
  • Favorite Character: [member="Tracyn"] is honestly my least favorite. Felt very mary-sue as the years went on. @Preliat Mantis is my favorite to write now.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
I have too few to list them all in a meaningful order or genuine hierarchy, so:

Strongest Character (Physically): OK-3103 (Meneer Chrome)
Strongest Character (Force-Wise): Sorel Crieff
Smartest Character: Perth Levov
Darkest Character: Elmont Block
Evilest Character: Perth Levov
Attractive Character: Once upon a time Kriel Firin (Talon Ren)
Interesting Character: Perth Levov
Favorite Character: Not going to play this one!

1. Physically Strongest: Lily -> Lisette -> Silara -> Bianca -> Verun Hans -> Braith
  2. Most Powerful: Bianca (No force ability, she's an HRD) = Verun Hans (NFU) -> Lily -> Lisette -> Silara -> Braith
  3. Most Intelligent: Verun Hans -> Lisette -> Bianca -> Lily -> Braith -> Silara
  4. Darkest Character: Lily -> Bianca -> Lisette -> Verun (Serial killer) -> Braith -> Silara
  5. Most Evil: Lisette (Good) -> Lily (Pretty neutral) -> Bianca (Neutral) -> Verun (Serial killer) -> Braith (Used human sacrifices to fuel wild force crystals with human souls) -> Silara (Sith Lord)
  6. Most Attractive: Verun (He's an anzat and pretty ugly) -> (Everyone from here on are attractive) Lisette -> Braith -> Silara (Original body) -> Lily
  7. Most Interesting: Verun (I did like 20 posts with him and stopped) -> Lisette -> Bianca -> Lily -> Braith -> Silara
  8. Favorite: Lily

• Strongest Character: Weakest is probably Tarissa. Followed by Siobhan. She's not quite a squishy wizard, but close. Enyo is the strongest physically. Can even thrash my HRDs without using the Force.
  • Strongest Forcer: Qual'Zyanya would be the weakest Force-user since she's just an apprentice. Overall, it's Naamah since she's been written as being an unimpressive Forcer. She has her skills, but won't become a powerhouse even if she gets master. Siobhan is undoubtedly the strongest.
  • Smartest Character: Tarissa is the 'dumbest'. Not because she's uneducated, but because she's too wedded to her racist and fundamentalist preconceptions. Sumiko is the 'smartest' due to her learning and academic background. One could also count Moira since as an HRD she stores vast amounts of information.
  • Darkest Character: Elpsis is the 'lightest'. She's so perky, sweet and upbeat. When it comes to who's darkest in terms of being gloomy and morbid, it's a tie between Enyo and Naamah.
  • Evilest Character: Elpsis is the least evil. She's not pure as white snow, but my most light sided char. Tough call on who's the most evil. Siobhan and Enyo have done some pretty bad things. Ultimately I think the title goes to Moira - experiments on sentient beings (including forced 'mechanisation'), torture, brainwashing, bombings, use of chemical weapons in population centres...yeah. Sumiko is getting close, but has some catching up to do.
  • Attractive Character: Well, this a tad difficult. Sumiko has the Asian beauty thing going...pity she's so mean. And Siobhan is Eliza Dushku, though the playby's probably pretty idealised since I imagine actual Sio has plenty of scars.
  • Interesting Character: Tarissa is least interesting. She ended up being a stereotypical space elf aristo, basically everything that's odious about the Eldorai. That's why she's gonna die and be replaced by someone more nuanced. Overall I'd say the most interesting ones are Elpsis and Enyo. Their paths aren't set and they've been full of surprises.
  • Favorite Character: Favourite is a tie between Siobhan, Elpsis and Enyo.

• Strongest Character: [member="Stone Hermes"] without a doubt, with [member="Iron Giant"] being a close second; being a technological space shark monstrosity definitely helps one with being menacingly strong. Including old characters, [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] would rank third, with [member="Triam Akovin"] not terribly far behind him. Dead last is [member="Darth Voracitos"] for obvious reasons :p The only character I have difficulty ranking is [member="Zambrano the Hutt"], as while a Hutt could sometimes be known for physical strength (Beldorian comes to mind, which I always kind of assumed he would be like as far as muscularity), but he became increasingly decrepit and more death-like as he grew as a character, so ranking him becomes difficult. All the other inactive/unused characters don't matter.
  • Strongest Forcer: It's honestly a toss up here, [member="Darth Voracitos"] has always been a HUGE powerhouse of a force user with a particular reputation for wide ranging and powerful effects (especially his force drain and on-the-spot alchemy), but [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] is the only forcer I grew from the bottom up as a being of true terror, not to mention his back story as a constantly re-incarnating being with hundreds of years of practice and wisdom despite his increasing insanity. If they had to fight it out however, I think Voracitos would eventually land on top, but it would be a long brutal conflict with much collateral damage.
  • Smartest Character: Another tough one, [member="Darth Voracitos"] has always been politically inclined and is paranoid enough to always be scheming and planning for the most optimal route to success, but the mechanical proclivity and creative inventiveness of [member="Triam Akovin"] is bar none for my characters, they are two very different kinds of smart, so I'd say they'd both tie for first. A very far off second would be [member="Iron Giant"], then [member="Zambrano the Hutt"], then [member="Stone Hermes"] followed closely by [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] (very similar mental types).
  • Darkest Character: [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] by a huge fracking kilometer, the amount of messed up crap I got away with this creature is almost unbelievable (at least for me). [member="Darth Voracitos"] comes in second, [member="Stone Hermes"] third, @Hutuun'Kryamud a bit further behind at fourth, then [member="Iron Giant"] and [member="Triam Akovin"] tied for last.
  • Evilest Character: This one's a little tougher than darkest, as while [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] is thoughtless evil and vile, [member="Darth Voracitos"] is almost certainly clinically psychopathic with honestly terrible terrible desires for the galaxy at large with a realistic shot of making them come true in some small form at the very least, so I'd say they are neck and neck for this one. Next would be [member="Stone Hermes"] by a short mile merely because he doesn't believe what he is doing is evil due to a different set of moral priorities (being a sick alien does that). [member="Iron Giant"] has the same moral prioritization issue being the same relative species, and has the capability of doing rather terrible things in the eyes of the galaxy without a second thought, but at the same time often does so for an agreeable cause (a neutral anti-hero if there is such a thing). [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] is followed very closely with [member="Iron Giant"], except for the fact he outright refuses the tyranny of the Sith in ways [member="Iron Giant"] might not have, if she was exposed to different people entering the galaxy; in other words, his moral priorities are closer knit with the galactic standard due to his Mandalorian upbringing and honor code. [member="Triam Akovin"] comes in last because while her moral codes are rather loose, ultimately she is always intending to do the right thing at least in her mind, and knows how to feel guilt and regret in ways all my other characters cannot; she alone has the capacity to atone for her mistakes.
  • Attractive Character: Voracitos or Z Hutt obvi... haha. [member="Triam Akovin"] as the only human female is clearly the most attractive to me, the others are either aliens or grossly close to being an alien, and it becomes more difficult to rank attractiveness for aliens. According to [member="HK-36"] at least, [member="Iron Giant"] is a bit of a babe ;P
  • Interesting Character: Oh boy, that is very difficult to answer. They all capture my interest for various reasons. In no particular order, [member="Darth Voracitos"] is first for political, reputation, and force power reasons; [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] was very interesting for while due to a very long and interesting mysterious history, as well as his sheer grossly vile character; [member="Triam Akovin"] is first for the fun of inventing things and the increasingly emotional aspect of her character as a person and as a woman (something I am not)... she is also the only one to have even a moderate romantic interest(s); [member="Stone Hermes"] and [member="Iron Giant"] are extremely interesting to me in that they are both the evolving characters of an entire lore I have created for (if I do say so myself) a very unique species I have created, and will always have a place in my heart. [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] was fairly interesting to me as an experiment to merge tow highly separated but similar warrior cultures, and I attempted some things with him to allow the character to grow beyond that experiment, but ultimately I wasn't able to pull it off and interest was lost never to return, so I guess while he was interesting in the past, out of the characters I have had over the years, he comes in last. You know, aside form the other ones I created which never became much more than profiles.
  • Favorite Character: I can always, always, write [member="Darth Voracitos"]. I sometimes have difficulty writing the others. This may have to do with his popularity and reputation, but nonetheless for that reason alone he comes in an undisputed first. Second favorite is probably [member="Triam Akovin"], as she is my way of living the life of an inventor (something I've always dreamed of becoming), and the emotional aspects of her character are complex and fun to write (as a bonus, it's always awesome to kick ass ;D). After that, it becomes a little tougher, so I guess Iron Giant and Stone Hermes in third, then Hutuun'Kryamud (was a favorite a long time ago, but that was a loooong time ago) and Zambrano the Hutt (he was a favorite, but he got boring after a whole year of the same stuff) for last.

Kaitara

REVISED
Strongest Character (Physically):
  • Alace T'Ran
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Mallith Renyl
  • June Slane
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Slippy
  • Rhaxid
Strongest Character (Force-Wise):
  • GW-01
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Mallith Renyl
  • Slippy
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • June Slane
  • Alace T'Ran
  • Rhaxid
Smartest Character:
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Alace T'Ran
  • June Slane
  • Rhaxid
  • Slippy
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Ahkmahd Veil
Darkest Character:
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Alace T'Ran
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • June Slane
  • Rhaxid
  • Slippy
Evilest Character:
  • Alace T'Ran
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • June Slane
  • Rhaxid
  • Slippy
Attractive Character:
  • Slippy
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • GW-01
  • Mallith Renyl
  • Rhaxid
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • June Slane
  • Alace T'Ran
Interesting Character
  • Kaitara Ordo
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • Alace T'Ran
  • Slippy
  • Rhaxid
  • June Slane
Favorite Character:
  • Kaitara
  • Doctor Alura Omen
  • Mallith Renyl
  • GW-01
  • Ahkmahd Veil
  • June Slane
  • Rhaxid
  • Slippy
  • Alace T'Ran

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
Of the three I majorly Rped and remember well. I may bring Andrea and maybe a revamped Kerri Aislinn back.

- Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest) Carona Totsari, Kerri Aislinn, Andrea Kryze.
- Strongest Character (Force-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest) Andrea Kryze, Kerri Aislinn, Carona Totsari.
- Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest): Andrea Kryze, Carona Totsari, Kerri Aislinn (all have average IQ's.)
- Darkest Character (I mean dark as in gloomy and morbid) (Lightest to Darkest) Andrea Kryze, Carona Totsari?, Kerri Aislinn?
- Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil) Carona Totsari, Andrea Kryze, Kerri Aislinn.
- Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest) (Um…) Andrea Kryze, Carona Totsari, Kerri Aislinn.
- Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting) Kerri Aislinn, Andrea Kryze, Carona Totsari.
- Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite) Kerri Aislinn, Carona Totsari, Andrea Kryze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom