Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Requests & Roster Addition

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Please answer the following questionnaire to request a rank and be featured in the faction's member roster.

What branch do you wish to join?
Navy or Marine Corps

What rank are you requesting?
Most ranks are shared, though the Marines Corps has some exclusive ranks unavailable to Navy personnel and vice versa.

Please justify your requested rank.
While not everyone in the Initiative serves in combat, all personnel are required to hold rank.

What function do you see yourself serving with the Aegis Initiative?
Frontline combat or the command track, or supporting the backbone of the Initiative through non-combat functions such as acquisitions, logistics, and diplomacy. Please state the location of your assignment as well, if possible.

Where do you see yourself in the immediate and distant future?
Where do you envision yourself upon joining the Initiative and where would you like to go from there?

Any additional comments.

IN ORDER TO BE ADDED TO THE FACTION ROSTER, PLEASE POST A 150x150 PIXEL AVATAR YOU WOULD LIKE DISPLAYED NEXT TO YOUR BRIEF BIO. PLEASE POST THIS WITH YOUR REQUEST OR SEND IT TO FACTION ADMINISTRATION ON THE FACTION DISCORD.

What branch do you wish to join?
Marine Corps

What rank are you requesting?
Lieutenant General.

Please justify your requested rank.
B/c Krayzen has years serving as a General in the One Sith army. He also offers a wide skillset, having served as an OS designer of weapons, as well as serving in the navy(although this is b/c we lacked fleeters).

What function do you see yourself serving with the Aegis Initiative?
Anywhere really. I'm used to writing different people from diplomats, to generals, so I don't mind. If I'm honest however, I'd like to be in frontline combat, as that is what I'm used to the most. I don't mind forging personal connections/acquisitions via diplomacy, etc.

Where do you see yourself in the immediate and distant future?
I envision myself helping the Initiative in the immediate, and distant future. I hope in the future, I would have contributed enough to be an important member of the Initiative, and be someone that can be relied on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom