Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Signatures

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD*
*However, if you bring me a decent image and a short quote I may consider making one
I've been itching to get used to this online photomanipulator since Photoshop kills my computer, as a result I recently started messing around with different signature techniques and I've found a style I like. This won't be everyones cup of tea and there may not be anything suitable for your character(s) but still, all of these signatures are free to a good home. Just post below with the one you're using (if you claim one) so I can remove it from the list.

0VTplzH.png

dZfgQAI.png

UPKxN3h.png

I'll be adding more with time.

Used Signatures:
J6xNggN.png

nGoB5z5.png

bcN9lsp.png

PnPfm2a.png

I'll see about doing some of the requests later, but as I say this isn't actually a request thread. As for where I do them, a site called Pixlr. Its frustrating to use, severely limiting on the effects you can use when coming from Photoshop, but hey ... You use what you can get!

[member="Veino Garn"]

If you find a template for SIG's etc you like then you can save the doc as one which keeps all of the layers separate, like a PSD, ~only just found this out today, severely helpful~

[member="Audren Sykes"]

CS2 was my go to, but pixlrs customization options suck. It barely has any styles, filters, etc. I've had to learn to wing it and use what I have. Can't wait to upgrade my Photoshop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom