Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Observations

Might be a coincidence but, I've noted that over time everyone seems to become involved with the mandalorians in some way. That is, becoming a mandalorian, or in some way joining a clan or such etc. Has anyone else noticed that?

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

The Mandos are the only NFU option still going strong. It is the nature of things. If you are Sith you go One Sith, if you are Jedi you go............well they actually have a few options GR/GA/SSC. If you are a non Force User and you wanna be a Bad MoFo then the Mandos are it.

OP used to be a good option back in the day but they kind of fell to the wayside.

Safiriel Bane said:
[member="Vengeance"]

OP? I cant seem to think what that may stand for
Omega Protectorate was Major faction 6 months to a year ago if I remember correctly. They were pretty bad dudes at the time I think at least one player carries a signature tag from the old group.

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Some times you have to do a bit of trial and error to find your home or what feels like home. I still don't know where I fit in around here myself. Been in some good threads with some good people.

[member="Vengeance"]

Certainly true. I have factions and such I enjoy, theres just the problem that the characters I want to play dont often fit in the factions I like. I need to go poke the Primeval, I haven't looked at them yet

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Yeah this is my second Sith character. First one was in the One Sith and was fun for a while but not quite what I wanted him to be. Now I have Vengeance here and have had more fun writing him post One Sith than any other time and character since I joined chaos.

Maybe it would be worth while to just freelance Safiriel for a while and let things fall into place. The only reason I signed up for the new Sith Empire faction is it set up nice into the evolution of the character reuniting with people from his past that share similar goals and have walked similar paths.

Safiriel Bane said:
[member="Vengeance"]

That is the moment i'm waiting for. She has taken down one Sith Lord so, thats exciting. Wish I could cite them as training threads
I am assuming it was an NPC? Otherwise you could drop it in your thread tracker to build towards promotion. I mean you have a strong concept with an Echani Sith Assasin and Lord knows Darth Ferus is a rock star when it comes to Sith Assassins.

It sounds cliche but you may just be trying to hard to find a "perfect" fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom