Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding for the sake of raiding. (Raid on Czerka factory on Kalee)

ALLIES: [member="Serock Hoath"] [member="Mirshen"]
ENEMIES: [member="Tyri Lsu"]
OBJECTIVE: Destroy factory and take stuff.

Aedan Miles sat in the command chair of the Tai'galaar like the other ships in his small armada it gave off the signal of Corsair Brotherhood ships. Aedan had kept the IFF codes for his ships sense who knows when pirating will sound like a good idea. Today he had three objectives destroy the factory, take the blueprints for certain items, and see about taking any money and gear finished there. He turned as he knew that Mirshen was somewhere on the ship he was in most likely preparing to go to ground as Aedan would be doing as well. Standing Aedan nodded to the man at the helm before he looked around the ship finally looking at his second in command. "If anyone tries to flee from there have the other ships use their Ion cannons I want to take whatever they have in their ships." Turning Aedan made his way to the hangar where fighters and shuttles were preparing to take off he wore his Aliit'gam for now. He really should get ahold of his wife to get something better made.

As he stepped into the hangar he grinned and lifted his hand up giving a call. "LETS DO THIS RIGHT BOYS!" The gathered men laughed and climbed into their respective craft. Aedan made his way to one o the shuttles and looked inside of it before climbing in and taking a seat strapping himself in lightly as he laughed a bit.

EmKay

[member="Aedan Miles"]
Code:
[OOC Notice]
Tyri Lsu, as far as I am aware, is on permanent LOA following OOC events.

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]
OOC: Well while this may be true I have two reasons for doing this raid one to destroy the factory the second is I was hired to acquire the blueprints for the CZ-HKD Droid Brain.

ALLIES: [member="Aedan Miles"]
ENEMIES: All the things
OBJECTIVE: Destroy factory and take stuff.

"We're going on an adventure."

"What do you mean read the fine print?"

"Hey my little buddy is coming along."

"We get to blow things up?

"You had me at blow."

Mirshen skipped around in his spot gathering weapons and readying himself while he waited to see what wouldd come of it all. Aedan had called him and now was the time to go and blow things up and up and up. "Come on best buddy lets go and blow things up and then we'll go and get some hookers, high priced ones for me and those special gamorraons for you again."

ALLIES: [member="Mirshen"]
ENEMIES: Mercs and security force
OBJECTIVE: Retrieve data, destroy factory, and take stuff.
As the ships neared the planet the fighters and transports in them launched streaming down towards Taris from above. Aedan sat in one of the shuttles as they dove towards the planet swiftly he opened his coms and calmly stated. “Boys no collateral damage we are in our home space this factory is a blight upon it.” With a nod to his men Aedan started to pull his weapons to his side with the force. He carried with him two blaster pistols and a L3 River Gun for ranged fighting. When things got close he had his lightsabers at his belt. Looking around the transport he nodded his head once glancing at one of his Demolition experts. “You have all your charges ready?” The man grinned and opened the pack that rested before him revealing various explosive charges. “All ready boss.” Aedan glanced at Mirshen and shock his head chuckling. “Stick with the demo guy Mirshen I need to go get some data first anything you think is valuable take it.”

Meanwhile on the ground the people within the Czerka Arm’s factory had noticed the incoming transports and fighters. Having a bad feeling they prepared their defenses as they finally got a read on the ships and their security force started to set up as quickly as it could. The leader of the group started to shout orders to the various members of his security team as the 28 mercenaries that had been using this place as a base prepared to make a stand near their living quarters.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Okay fine." Mirshen looked at Aedan and had a grin under his helmet though while he walked going to the demo guy. "Alright steve" "My name is Mike." "Listen steve we have a job to do and if it requires your noble sacrifice against an army of highly trained attack ropos with bombs strapped to their horns and possibly biological weaponized dust in their fur... Well we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. Point is you are my red shirt dying to prove the situation is serious yo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom