Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid on Sith Empire prison

Marik Baldear

M
who is up for a raid on a Sith Empire prison?

the raid will be done under the name of the Coalition but anyone is welcome who can come up with a IC reason to join with the Coalition forces (Eg. Rebel Alliance, Mandalorians, Mercenaries, anyone else who has a reason to not like the Sith Empire)

we wil also need some Sith Empire players. someone to be the prison warden and any other troopers interested.

the target will be a prison complex on Bastion.
the aim in obviously to release prisoners (that is at least the Coalitions aim, if you have something else you want to do, (Eg. blow stuff up or steal stuff) you are more then welcome)

Marik Baldear

M
i sent you a PM and it told me you had read it so i assumed it was ok.
i apologise if i over stepped the mark.
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Marik Baldear

M
Did u get the msg I sent u after that?

Ok everyone... You heard the guy with the funny red hat... Raid is postponed...

If u r still interested, still post but who know when or if the thread will start

Imperial Prisoners always get an opportunity to serve. The Incarceration Korp allows inmates to be a productive member of Imperial society, from frontline skirmishes to back-breaking labor. We hate to see prisoners languish and rot in dirty cells, but now they can secure their freedom through servitude!

Fight for the Empire to insure your freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom