Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R & R [ Mandalorian Empire & Friends ]

Secrets-Wild-Orchid-Montego-Bay.jpg

D U B R I L L I O N

There comes a time when a warrior must lick his wounds. No matter how hardened or bold, all who wage war must eventually rest. Thus does it fall upon the shoulders of a liege to see to the proper treatment of those who follow him into battle. Thus are tremendous feasts thrown, with drink and merriment abroad. In the case of the Mandalorian Empire, Mand'alor the Reclaimer set his sights upon the world of Dubrillion. Famed was it for its marvelous, oceanic landscape dotted with resorts and getaways – so much so that Isley put down a handsome sum of credits.

He rented an island resort for an entire week...and apologized in advance...

When compared to the norm, the resort was on the larger side. Situated on the most scenic portion of a mountainous isle, it provided breathtaking views for those occupying its suites. Numerous pools dotted every level, with a rather size able one situated at the center for large gatherings. This is where the party was set to take place – as the aroma of hot food and the bass of good music filled the air. And, most importantly, open bar. Any warrior of the Empire, or honored guest for that matter, could come by the poolside and indulge in a much-needed vacation.

And as for the Mand'alor himself? Hot tub, within arm's reach of some Corellian Whiskey.

Izevel had come to learn one thing about her husband. He sure loved his whiskey. So it was no surprise to spy him within a hot tub with a bottle of whiskey nearby.

A shame she disliked hot tubs. No. Not really. The obsidian woman had arrived, waved to her husband and promptly walked right by him after breaking off to place a kiss upon his cheek. She had important business. On a lounge chair, with a book. Placing her book down upon on of the tables beside the chair she would unwind the towel to reveal a simple yet elegant summer dress that hid a swimsuit beneath.

Lowering herself down onto the chair, she would place a large summer hat atop her head before diving head first into her book. She pitied the pool soul foolish enough to rent this place to [member="Isley Verd"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
"What do ya mean you ain't interested?"
Nyx raised an eyebrow at the young Mandalorian sitting next to her at the bar, who had been eyeing her up for the past fifteen minutes. Apparently he appreciated the view in her two-piece swimsuit. She had taken this as an invitation, but when she tried to seal the deal, he clammed up and said he wasn't interested.
The young warrior threw a furtive glance over her shoulder, then looked back to her and once again quickly shook his head, stuttering out excuses as he left the bar, walking as fast as possible.
As he left, Nyx took his untouched drink, taking a pull as she pondered the situation. This was the third time this had happened, today alone. It happened all the time back on E'choyla. But why? People would show interest, then when she approached them about it, they clammed up. It was the weirdest-
Her gaze followed to where the warrior had glanced, and she narrowed her eyes, her mind connecting the dots.
There, was [member="Isley Verd"] and [member="Izevel Zambrano"]. Her parents.
You've got to be kidding me.
That was it? People were afraid of her parents? That explained a lot, but it didn't make her any less angry.
By the Force, you two are throwing off my game.
Exhaling deeply, Nyx began to glance around the resort, again.
By the laws of probability, she had to get lucky eventually.

Boots ain't made for walking
Khia was as she always was at parties, social gatherings or anything else, awkward around people. So she’d gone to lay out across a sunbed and closed her eyes to relax. Wall-woman had made some friends around the Varad in combat but outside of it, was often silent as ever unless she’d seen you fight. In which case you’d get a mock punch, or an awkward hello. Not exactly scintillating conversation.

Thick muscular thighs below her blue bathing costume, and toned body on show. Their Vod's eyes blinked open to smile, feeling calm, she was relaxing her latest scratches and scrapes. Khia had forgotten how good it was to be out of the armor for a change to let her body breath in their sun. Light amount of sweat on her forehead, glistening from effects of her relaxation, she went to put more cream atop it so she didn't burn.

Nothing much to say, so nothing was said! Large blue drink of sorts by her, barely touched, today was a good day to.... relax. Exhaling her chest rose and fell. If anyone looked her way for too long she'd probably glare back, which only one or two knew was because underneath that hardass exterior she was modest, thankfully for anyone approaching she had her eyes shut again.

Aedan Miles walked out of the hotel shading his violet eyes with one hand as he looked around wearing a swimsuit as he stretched lightly looking around. Shrugging absently Aedan made his way over to the bar looking at their selection shaking his head lightly as he sighed and pulled out his com link sending a message to his crew to bring down 2 crates of his 100 year aged Correlian Whiskey. He might as well share the bounty and while he waited he leaned against the bar top his eyes flicking around those gathered absently offering [member="Isley Verd"] a polite nod before glancing down the bar and raising an eyebrow at a woman there. Shrugging he watched her for a moment and than turned as a shuttle touched down on the beach walking over to it he collected the two crates of and carefully walked them over to the rest of the group setting the crates down he opened them both up and pulled out a bottle turning he tossed it towards Isley a second one set aside for an old friend of his that should arrive soon. "My donation to today Isley." Nodding his head towards him politely Aedan took his own bottle and opened it taking a deep drink from it absently.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nyx"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Amidst the livelihood of the festivities, unnoticed by most, a bubbling pool of chromatic flames brewed atop one of the complex's smaller pools like a flaming absinthe cocktail. Seemingly from nothing at the surface rose a figure none had seen for years, decades even, once thought lost to the Netherworld. Such would have been true thrice past -- once at the Rapture, once at transference and once at the hands of the very Mand'alor himself -- but clearly here she was, now. In reality, she had actually just been hanging about on one of the rooftops thinking on the complexities of life and leisure, but she was always one for glamourous entries and parlor tricks. The 'foxtress' was clad in a cross top monokini seemingly one size too small, a strange, prismatic glow radiating from the cloth, worn with such an aura that said 'I don't give a kark'.

As she strode towards the bar, Aynea uttered a line towards [member="Nyx"].
"You know, I'd take you up on that offer."
She shot a wink, looking over the woman intently as she passed her by, though her eyes were focused on the woman's parents in the background.

Finally pulling up to the bar, Aynea ordered a Corellian fireball and rum. She eagerly backed the fluid into her throat, swallowing it all in one go before pressing the glass hard against the counter. As much as she'd like to believe she was there for recreation, the Mandalorian vixen had only one intention. Haphazardly and as awkwardly as possible, she dropped herself at the other end of the hot tub which [member="Isley Verd"] resided. She reached over for the whiskey bottle whilst beginning to speak.
"My, my... the years have not been kind to you, old friend," Aynea jested. "Oh, don't look so perplexed. And try not to shout -- if I came here to kill you, this pool would be crimson."
As she awaited a response, Aynea began prying at the bottle in an attempt to help herself to the fullest of "Mand'alor's hospitality."

Finding herself getting herself into her own with drawn person she always was to be. Even then she didn't hear what was spoken to her. All she could do is have flashes of the battles that she been in. Hearing her name spoken again.

"Oh what, oh yea I"m ready I guess?" , even then she was having her doubt. Every since meeting him on the field of battle helping each other not only in one place. Ithiel looking at her in a way. Even then she couldn't help herself but have a blushing.

Looking into her bag, that was pack for a pool side party. Finding herself wanting to slide her hair on the one side to cover up the scar. Along with the other battle given scars. Pulling at her cover up over her swim suit. Picking up her sunny on the table. Finding herself walking out. "What are you looking, its not because of my flying, I told you I wasn't the best at handling the stick." there it wasn't maybe not the words should used in this situation.

There this heat came to her cheeks, "Oh, my I didn't mean..well..I ", telling herself to shut up while was kind of sort of still head.

Walking out down the path that would take them towards where the gathering. Even so as she stop them half way there, "Ithiel, this isn't the easiest for me, to go down to a gathering with so many.", knowing that she had told him a few words passing by here and there that she been raised on Voss with her Jedi Healer mother.

[member="Ithiel Verd"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
One phenomenon of the warrior's life was that a fit and athletic body often accompanied it. The current target of Nyx's attention did not disappoint in that regard. A blue swimsuit, muscular thighs, plenty of marks from fights, nice toned skin. . . The red haired woman simply couldn't keep her eyes off of [member="Khia Varad"]. She knew of the soldier. She'd heard of her exploits on Yaga Minor and a few other worlds, of her prowess in combat.
That caught Nyx's attention.

Finishing her last target's drink Nyx decided that this woman was interesting enough to talk to. She set the empty glass onto the counter, and began to make her way over, the Dubrillion sun shining on her exposes and tattooed skin. It was a simple two piece, colored a deep red to match her fiery hair. It wasn't skimpy, but not exactly modest, a nice meeting of the two. In her limited fashion opinion, anyway.
The woman lowered herself onto the sunbed next to Khia, crossing her legs and settling her hands behind her head, still looking at the woman.
"Well, you're a pretty one, ain't ya?"

Rising in one fluid motion, Izevel would make her way over to the hot-tub after procuring a second bottle of whiskey from one of the crates. Stopping a few feet from her beloved, she would glance at the woman near her husband and then back at her husband before stepping in after discarding the cover she wore. She first went about adjusting the straps on her swim suit before she slipped down into the hot waters atop her husband [member="Isley Verd"]'s lap.

"I brought more Whiskey. Figured you might need it for the headache ?"

"My. Karking. Zabaraka."

Gratitude gleamed in the eyes of the Mand'alor as the succulent bottle hurtled through the air. Reaching up, Isley plucked the aged Whiskey into his grasp and took a moment to inspect the label. It was the good-good. This was a prime example as to why it was always a good practice to make friends with pirates and thieves. Every so often, they'd show up with ridiculously good liquor.

Splish.

Suddenly the Hot Tub was joined by another, and Isley slid his gaze over. Ah, there were clearly two types of people in this world: those that came to events and those that wanted to be seen at events. Given the one-size-too-small-oops variety of bathing suit the woman wore, the Mand'alor placed Aynea in the latter category. A literal blast from the past, it seemed; for the last time Isley had seen her, he had literally been getting free stygium killing her.

"I don't know about all that, I was a scrublord then and Mand'alor now. Seems like time has been great to me." he said, setting Aedan's gift on the ground beside the hot tub. "And if you had come here to kill me, the result would be quite a bit more explosive than our last meeting. I get better with age."

Suddenly. Wife!

"I swear there's some conspiracy to see how much whiskey it takes to make a Mandalore dance..."

He wasn't actually complaining. Seriously. He wasn't.

[member="Izevel Zambrano"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Aynea Zyn'meshurok"]

Aedan sighed seeing Nyx wander off and shrugged taking another large drink of the correllian whiskey he leaned against the bar top absently watching the fox person that had stepped from the fires atop the pool. A neat trick to be sure but he didn't want any trouble so now he would keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't start anything. He finally stood setting the bottle of whiskey down and made his way towards a pool taking a deep breath before diving into it smoothly as his toned muscles stretched he surfaced taking a deep breath and running a hand through his damp violet hair.

Nicair didn't usually go to parties such as this, not to say he didn't enjoy the time off but his anxiety never truly let him relax. He was constantly scanning the other Mandalorians for threats, his reason told him he had nothing but vod surrounding him but his mind told him to be ever watchful for threats, such was life. A different reason was that he wasn't particularly fond of smiling, or giving any real emotional hints to what he was thinking, now one could get into the psychology of slavery in fighting pits and depression all they wanted but the matter of fact answer was that his smile simply didn't want to show itself very often.

It was then that Nicair made an agreement with himself that he'd have some non-alcoholic beverage--he was making strides but never to change his state of mind-- and he was going to let his pale muscular form enjoy time outside of his armor for once in awhile. Today was going to be interesting for him he knew as he looked up to the blazing sun with his sharp face, a bead of sweat already rolling down his it, from the anxiety or heat he hadn't figured out yet.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea glanced over at the bottle, then the new arrival, then back at [member="Isley Verd"].
"I'll take that as a compliment," she jokingly retorted at the suggestion of explosiveness; last time she quite literally keeled over. "This must be your wife... or new concubine, perhaps?"
Aynea gave a devil's smile, looking [member="Izevel Zambrano"] down and up curiously. Whether they were jealous or foolish, the vixen could not be too sure. Whatever the case, she evidently knew not the gravity of what two forces she sat between.
"So, have you had children yet? I've had two myself. Where have the years gone... they grow up so fast."
The remark had been a swift jab at Izevel, 'upping the ante' so to speak with her swimsuit reveal and arrival. Aynea had the body of a goddess, untouched by the ages or the scars of war, though the monstrous marks of Vong augmentation on her right hand could never be hidden from plain sight. The simple fact was that the marriage of Ruferalahuin and Vampiric blood made both nigh impossible. However, the vixen was not there for nor interested in competing or 'being seen' by anyone other than the man before her now.
"In fact, I believe you are already quite familiar with one of them. That is part of why I am here...."
She leaned back and let all of her tails free into the tub, relaxing and enjoying the air.

Her attention was focused mainly upon her husband and her child from the corner of her eye. She hadn't missed the attempted interactive on the part of this.. Female because she sure wasn't a woman. She may have the parts but she obviously didn't have the class.

"You're a lovely dancer without the help of Whiskey dearest."

Crystalline hues drifted over and landed upon the woman across from them in a bored manner. Her head tilted to the side before she began speaking softly.

"You're attempt at the passive aggressive jabs fall short dear. Though, I do have a question?Are you so desperate for attention that you have to dress as a sleazy tart to get attention. That and crashing a gathering you weren't invited to?"

She was all too aware of how females liked to play, this particular woman was no different in fact she had come over so the sleaziness wouldn't rub off on her husband. She knew she had nothing to worry about this was obviously a child that thought she was hot-goods when it fact she came off as a typical dredge of society. A hand was placed on her beloveds cheek, an open sign of affection before she leaned in a pressed a kiss to his cheek.

She would simply take comfort in being near to her husband, the trash nearby not affecting her at all.

[member="Isley Verd"] [member="Aynea Zyn'meshurok"]

Aedan glanced over at the hot tub and smirked lightly a chuckle leaving his lips as he gathered the force about himself and leapt from the pool calmly. While midair he reached out pulling his towel to him and drying off a bit as he stretches backward a bit rolling his shoulders and throwing the towel over his head. Walking back towards the bar he took up his bottle of whiskey taking a large drink form it once more. Looking around he leaned against the bar tapping his fingers against it almost boredly.

Just as was normal for the assembled group, it seemed he could already sense conflict behind veiled words. Solan was where he always was though his hand laying over the side of a hammock he had found with his violin lain on his chest. Casually he picked at the strings as he thought about numbers that needed to be dealt with, mostly the finances that Kesh would need to work with for the next six months before the new year and a new plan when it came to the economics of the planet. He knew that sooner or later the deals with Rendili and Inquisition were to fall through so while he did enjoy the day, his mind was running over a million different things. He felt a bit guilty spending his time here, but he knew that it would do no one any good if he ran himself out.

His eyes fell to the side though, looking at [member="Izevel Zambrano"] and [member="Aynea Zyn'meshurok"]. His mind reaching out subconsciously and siphoning the hostility off of them, his empathy doing the work for him while he laid there. The action would be subtle and as far as the two females would notice, things would just feel a bit calmer. He was annoyed over things enough with the numbers in his head, he didn't need to feel the emotions of two hotheads running wild when he was trying to enjoy what was left of the sunny day... granted he was in the shade under a tree with his eyes mostly closed, but still it was nice out.

Nicair walked up to the bar and pointed to a container of juma juice behind the bartender, the man nodded and went about preparing the non-alcoholic drink. The Mandalorian took the time to look around at the others gathered there. He saw many faces he didn't recognize and had to grab his hand as his anxiety rose slightly. Come on Nicair, he thought to himself, relax for once in your life. Upon the arrival of the juma juice he hoped it would work as he took a small sip of the drink, it was sweetened and smooth. Good. He took a seat at the bar and continued sipping his drink as he focused his ears on the bustling around him.

She had heard from her mother that her grandfather [member="Isley Verd"] had planned a vacation and thus she had decided to sneak along because why not. Dashing around chairs and counters, it wasn't long before Avaritia spotted her aunt Nyx. Glancing around to make sure the spoil sport aka her grandfather wasn't looking the little six year old dashed on over to her aunt, braids flailing about behind her.

"Aunty!!"She would call out before leaping up onto a nearby stool and reaching out to sniff at a glass before wrinkling her nose in a disgusted manner. Glancing around the little ball of energy would stare blatantly at those gathered, her nose bunched up in a puzzled fashion.

[member="Nyx"]

Most people came to resorts poised to rest and relax. They wore their skimpy attire and the aesthetic levels dwindled to a carnal low that could only stir up his urge to vomit. Alkor wore the same cloak he always wore, black and tattered by age that flowed quietly behind as he walked. His hood was pulled back, which was commonplace when he was either in combat or among allies, but his Saberstaff hung at his hip per usual.

It could be said of the Corellian Exile that he was never calm, though it would be missing the point entirely. Alkor did not have it in him to be at ease. The closest he came was in the throes of meditation, and even those trances were short lived when there were others nearby. He could sense the emotions as they flared in every direction. They only caused him to narrow his eyes further.

It was odd for him to gather for anything but drinking among comrades. He had never been invited to a party, and gods forbid a vacation. The Mandalorians had always struck him as a profoundly odd culture, and their thoughts on family and bonds remained foreign to him. Alkor doubted if he would ever learn to relate to any of it.

Still, it was good business to show up when invited. And at the very least, Aedan brought the booze. That was good. That was something he could definitely participate in. He moved toward the crates and collected a flask of the ancient liquor quietly, careful not to make eye contact with anyone.

As he opened the container, the powerful aroma of sealed, aged whiskey wafted across his nostrils.

"That... smells like home," he muttered contentedly.

Alkor took a sip and let the deep notes of smoky, spiced drink wash over his tongue. The flavor was exquisite, the likes of which rarely graced the galaxy in these days. The secrets of proper distilling were lost to the Plague, he'd heard, but sometime in the last two centuries, it had been reinvented. This flavor that burned his lips was evidence enough of that.

"Thank the stars for piracy," Alkor chuckled.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Solan Charr"]'s attempts at wicking the aggression from the two women fell short of success, for Aynea simply held none. The plain truth of the matter was that Izevel never had a chance to acquaint Aynea, let alone at the level others such as Isley did. She knew nothing of Aynea or how she thought. If the vixen didn't know any better, by the way the woman threw herself between them and how quick she was to physically impose unprovoked, she'd say Izevel was intimidated and perhaps a little jealous. Regardless, the woman couldn't be blamed for ignorance of the things she never had a chance to learn of.

This "child" was likely old enough to be Izevel's mother. A young Ember initiated her into the Clans. She'd survived two Sith wars and numerous battles. She had successfully weathered the loss of her beloved, raised a daughter into adulthood, adopted another and made sure her loved ones were financially secure -- all while protecting her friends and her country. All she wanted was one conversation with an old, familiar face she'd waited ages to have.

Still, the desire to give a reply in kind well earned weighed heavily upon Aynea....

She reached with the Force into a satchel left on a nearby stool much earlier, bringing a Mandalorian war medal into her palm, which she promptly slid towards the ground where the couple sat. Aynea no longer smiled, for she was no longer amused by Lady Mand'alor's misguided antics.
"There's my invitation. As for your blatantly crass suggestions..." Aynea held her tongue, if only out of a strange respect for Isley; her look of apathy and cold seriousness, fading. "I forgive you. However, if I may be blunt, it is you who came looking for a fight. I have no interest in stealing your husband from you."
The latter-most statements were true, that much was bare to see. She simply gave Isley a foretelling look and cut things short there.

Cheeeeeell, yeah? It's starting to sound like an actual grudge. D: I'm just trying to cover some RP ground with him.

Besides, half the people present here know Aynea has 0.00% interest in swooning a damn living soul, lol. :p

[member="Isley Verd"], [member="Izevel Zambrano"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom