Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech R.A.F.E. - Replacement Arm For Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
640px-CyberneticArmProsthesis2.png

Source: Deus Ex http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/File:CyberneticArmProsthesis2.png
Intent: to create a sutable arm for Eric-1224 as his real left one was cut off in a ship accident.
Development Thread: None, but will if deemed necessary.
Manufacturer: Arkinian Smiths, Government.
Model: R. A. F. E. (Replacement Arm For Engineers)
Affiliation: Eric-1224
Modularity: Mass
Production: Unique/minor
Material: Titanium, Durasteel, Various metals, Sensory pads, synithflesh.
Description:
The RAFE is made for the use of titanium as a light and durable alloy to allow as much movement as possible. However to reinforce the fingers and wrist to not break as easily, they are made out of durasteel. The entire arm can be covered in a sleeve of synithflesh if in public and wanting to "hide" the arm. The finger tips have sensory pads that are designed to allow the sense of touch to be useful with the replacement arm. However, the metal fingers are slipt down the center to allow deploy-able tools to slide out of the fingers for easy use.

Labled as unique for the use of Eric, it is also labled as minor as this was a general use of others who have lost a limb when working. Used as a generalization for anyone who lost their limb. The tool listing below is the only part that is unique to Eric's tools.

Tools are as listed
  • Various screwdrivers
  • Various pliers
  • Scissors
  • two razors
  • One knife blade
  • small burner (1 hour 30 minutes worth of constant use)
  • Small torch cutter (1 hour of constant use)
  • Medium sized hammer

Thank you. Standardized cybernetics! Now people don't have to submit their own unique ones just to have arms and legs!

Approved with my blessing and I love you.

Wait, these are just standard unique cybernetics. I take it back. Approved with a pout on my face and a sniffle in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom