Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Hey I have a question, it seems that posting here is not public. It's only a minor thing really, but if I want to post with my Alt's account, should I just join them all to this faction?

[member="Darth Kentarch"] I want to see how this gets going, activity wise, before I expand judging. At that point, I will hold a sort of tryout system that will be fleshed out in the days to come.

[member="Fatty"] I don't see why not. It's not like we will be looking to benefit from our membership. I want people to be tied to user group so, for later dates, it will help with the ranking system. For people with alts, they get caught in the crossfire but I don't think it's too big a deal. So...yes, join with your alts.

[member="Reverance"]

When do we go major with all the best PVPers around and take over the world and make it one massive galaxy battle arena?

A better question though, will it perhaps widen to different kinds of duels? Fleeting is a good example, if out there. Dogfighting however would be much more.. Well. Reasonable.

[member="Reverance"]

I'd like to fight, in the Pits or in the Challenge arena, but wish to be put on an open list. I guess I'm saying I'm up for any challenge, what should I do/where should I go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom