Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

I've been reading through the resources, but I haven't been able to find a real definable answer, so I'll ask someone who may know.

Who is part of the Council? Is it only Jedi Masters, or do we have an election? Are any military figures involved in the High Council?

KitKat

I... don't really know... which is sad... because I was just asked to be on the Council last night... so umm to answer your question I know there are some masters on there. Hopefully someone can get on here with a better answer for you.

@[member="Darron Wraith"]

And there needs to be some changes. The council, as of now is.

Darron Wraith
Ben Watts
Sky Kerberos
Kalia Vondiranach
Feena
Knight Representative Jaxton

KitKat

Honestly all the Councils I've ever seen who could vote didn't work out they just fell inactive. If this system works then power to them. Whatever makes people happy.

KitKat

Glad to hear that! I need you all to be tip top shape for whenever you have to discipline Kat for being a naughty naughty Jedi :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom