Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question: Race Creation

Hi, new member here! I was thinking about what sort of character I wanted for my main, and I stumbled upon a really cool concept! I'd appreciate admin input on the validity of a killik subspecies, or perhaps an entirely new race altogether. Is there a standard application to fill out? Or, if I were to just make up a race name, would an arbitrary home world do?
Input from members that have already gone through race creation or something of the like would be extremely helpful.
Thanks! <3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I think that picture is hella nice and would love to help you flesh out the physiology/biology side of things. I have a knack for things in the field of engineering, biomechanics included. :)

Oh, and yes. Species Creation Forum. Everything you need to know can be found there!

Edit: You'll need 50 posts before you can post there. You're allowed to post in Fun and Games threads until you meet the minimum post count.

Oh, really? Are there any other forums that have a minimum post count? And I can PM you what sort of ideas I have so far; it's pretty fun! Thanks for the speedy reply. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom