Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Sithspawn creation and the ban list

Would a hybrid of any human/Near-Human race and an Arkanian Dragon be possible even if the result doesn't breath fire at all or fly very well?

I ask because lately, I had a muse for writing a Sithspawn that looks like a Nova from Maplestory and dragons are banned outside of NPCs

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Understood, just trying to help, but your point is made, though I feel it's a little harsh, and could have been made in a nicer way. Dragons have always breathed fire, its what makes them iconic. They were made before you, and I were ever born.
NOW!
I would like to point out, depending on Dragonborns colors in DnD depends on what it does, some spit acid, some ice, some fire, some death plague stuff thingies. Etc Etc.

DnD was made way before us as well.

The Shadow King said:
Understood, just trying to help, but your point is made, though I feel it's a little harsh, and could have been made in a nicer way. Dragons have always breathed fire, its what makes them iconic. They were made before you, and I were ever born. NOW! I would like to point out, depending on Dragonborns colors in DnD depends on what it does, some spit acid, some ice, some fire, some death plague stuff thingies. Etc Etc.

Keep on topic, please.

The answer is no. No human/dragon cross-breeding. How would that even be physically or genetically possible? It'd be like trying to get pregnant by a lizard, and I'm disgusted to even have to bring up that image.

Thurion Heavenshield said:
How would that even be physically or genetically possible? It'd be like trying to get pregnant by a lizard, and I'm disgusted to even have to bring up that image.
I asked about Sithspawn, so that would be the best way to do it to me

The answer is no, I cannot see such a thing passing through the Codex.
I will not say it is impossible, but it would take a submission of monumental skill, length and depth, with dev threads to match.

The Shadow King said:
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Understood, just trying to help, but your point is made, though I feel it's a little harsh, and could have been made in a nicer way. Dragons have always breathed fire, its what makes them iconic. They were made before you, and I were ever born.
NOW!
I would like to point out, depending on Dragonborns colors in DnD depends on what it does, some spit acid, some ice, some fire, some death plague stuff thingies. Etc Etc.

Noted, but all this is largely irrelevant.
I love dragons in fantasy. I'm not expecting to see Space Marines in Faerun, and I don't like the fact there's dragons in Star Wars. However, if I must accept the latter I am not eager to expand its franchise to hybrid dragons.

Karadun Seras said:
I can deal with just having Karadun be "normal"
There is nothing wrong with having a character just be a regular human being and / or regular xeno. Seeing Joe Smith overcome the odds placed against him and rising to the top, or at the very least managing to hold out on his own and live to fight another day makes for a more compelling story and a more complex character that a reader can relate. Especially when compared to the idea of just throwing a handful of very different and rather incompatible species together willy-nilly in a dimly lit room, letting them shag to a never ending playlist of Bee Gee songs in order to play the unholy abomination of a rape incident. Doubly so when it seems to be only played out for the sake of "rule of cool" and to use some racial abilities from a mechanical point of view.

Just sayan'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom