Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question I can't find an answer to

Say somebody wanted to rebel against a government but it was not under the protection of a faction, how would one go about that? I intend on making an RP thread regarding it and developing the story fully.

(Government is currently non-player, NPC)

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Priscilla Genesis"]

Is the planet under a faction's control or neutral? Is it under dominion by a major faction if neither of those options? Depending on which then the answer changes dramatically.

I echo what Mr. [member="John Ash"] mentioned. Is this a neutral planet? Is someone RPing on it currently(or done extensive stories around it?). These are important questions before moving forward. If no one controls it, go for it. Some might be able to help or interested in your story arc.

Neutral as far as I know (nobody currently occupying it on the map and I haven't seen anybody RPing on the planet itself.)

Planet is Pantora, where my character is from.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="John Ash"]

If it is not under the control of a major faction it will be just an RP (public, private, faction, whichever you wish). You will have an IC control of the planet…but if a major faction dominions the planet they can claim it off you.

If it’s within a major faction it’s best to work out a deal with that faction that lets you rule it IC under their overall hegemony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom