Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for you guys.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
We might be able to use those. @[member="Isley Verd"] will be able to give more information, with the whats on the who combination.

Alright thanks.

and I was in the process of making a Company and was hoping to join in with this? It would start out small then work its way up to more advanced things and actually sell weapons and such.

(Note that I took it straight form the Prefactory of the Fel so things will change in here.)

Corporation Name: Carrison Tech and Fashion
Headquarters: Kalee
Locations: Kad V, Bastion

Operations: Creation of Hoverboards, Fashion, Fashion Technology.
Rationale: Buying a mom and pop shop that sold simple clothing and fashion statements, Xander uses some of the Technology available to him to create hoverboards, "Shadez" that use a GPS system to map out the area for civilians (google glasses) and fashion clothes or material for the Military as a funding operations, as well as Civilians.
Tier: 2

Description: A old mom and pop shop that was transformed by Xander to work more so for the Fel Imperium and to provide fashionable clothing, for the Military as a way to lure in the public to buy their clothes. They also create hover boards, Shadez, Hover shoes(skates but with repulsorlifts for quicker transport)

The corporation is open to sell to anyone across the galaxy, the closer to the Fel Imperium that you get, the more likely you are to find some variation of their product. As they are very patriotic, They will accept Veterans that have no place to go, spending credits on giving the Veteran a stable job so they can get back onto their feet.

As a company, I hoping that this can be used by the Fel Imperium as a way to cover up their operations. maybe as a way that they can reach out to other Factions, or even just plainly as a cover for operations. What do you guys think?

EDIT: if anyone want's in as a co-owner just ask me and we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom