Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about cloning?

What are the rules and restrictions on cloning and biological engineering in this rp? I'm not talking about clone armies, i'm just talking about a clone or two, a bio-engineered animal or two. Would be using a Lurrian character for this. I, of course, would do a thread of dev thread quality for every made clone, unless they're like 100% vanilla clones that die in a year. I'd just like to know the rules and restrictions before putting work in to a character and not being able to use them. I don't plan on making any armies, or anything like that. What're the restrictions, rules, and notable variables?

[member="Ayden Cater"]

I assumed as much, was actually looking forward to that.

Any other notable restrictions that I should take in to account before making this character?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Just be well aware of Canon cloning and what it entails. There's a huge difference between someone being cloned using Spaarti Cylinders or through the methods used by the Kamino for example. In general quicker clones are less stable physically and mentally, and any clone that has the Force will succumb to Clone Madness in time. Otherwise just do your dev threads, modify them as you please, and get them into the factory as you do so.

[member="Valik"]

Sounds good. And I didn't plan on making fs clones. xD
Last time I tried that in a swrp... it resulted in the masacre of 7 trillion sentients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom