Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about a party..

There are other jedi who know the current and ah hell I am okay with this. Circe violating the terms her the agreement just means the Republic gets to keep her on the wanted list and get the Dominion.

Also a party on Coruscant I am there with the Chancellor. He loves meeting his people. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] will play bodyguard

I can dig it.

@[member="Circe Savan"] If it's just to be there at the party, no plant rape, no manipulation, no bullpoopy, I don't care. But as soon as you make trouble or even look at someone funny on Coruscant, then yeah, you're going to be killed.

@[member="Snowflame"]

This is assuming that you don't realize that Circe will be cut off from the Current. As in will have no access to it and would not be detected as such. Not to mention the fact that you've told me Jack sh_t about any sort of agreement over this bounty. Actually talk to me about resolving this situation instead of letting ignorance cause this witch hunt to continue.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I'm just trying to have fun in this public party thread, okay? Quit the antagonizing.

The terms o the agreement between the dominion and Republic

Dominion merges their planets, technology, and people with the republic.
Circe is taken off the most wanted list with the following conditions
Circe does not wage war against the Republic or its allies
Circe does not commit crimes within Republic territory (under the articles any darksider is a criminal within Republic space)
Circe does not enter Republic space
If any crimes are committed IC and caught, she she is found on a Republic world the Reward for her capture is reinstated at a higher amount with a new list of charges

Terms were agreed to days ago whether Alechei informed you the faction was given for your reprieve is not our fault.
The Dominion's being in the Republic is not conditional, if circe violates the rules the Republic keeps the planets and everything and yes circe not entering republic space is said twice to make sure everything it is clear. So if there is a witch hunt... your the one who will have lit the torches.

@[member="Noriko Ike"]

God, you jump between alts so quickly... So basically, I can't enter any public threads that occur on any Republic world or anywhere in Republic space without this whole witch hunt starting all over again, even if I'm not connected to/using the white current and as such would not be visible in it?

You can enter as many as you want Circe, feel free since there are more ways to identify a person then just the white current. If any reports of you appearing in republic space appear your back in the most wanted and able to be hunted... besides the huge one from Ronin Fel for all darksiders. That one was actually pretty funny to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom