Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questing for Lightsaber Crystals

Like the name implies, I'm searching for crystals to make a lightsaber out of. As this is a long-handled lightsaber, I'll need at least two crystals, though I'd like three.

Qixoni Crystal - For the red color traditional among Sith - Found in Neutral space between OP and Fringe
Lignan Crystal - For a tighter beam and longer "battery" life - Found in OP space
Dragite Crystal - For the canon ability to resonate louder on a strike (could care less about the "minor sonic damage" part, I just like louder strike part) - Found in OP space

Anyone game for helping me out?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
My alt has plenty of Qixoni if you just want to do a quick hook-up with her and get one.
A Dragite sample sounds like something I'd find useful in alchemy, so I wouldn't mind helping you there.
I also have some non-canon / original crystals that have nice properties, if you want to try that as well.

Oh yeah, and I can build you a badass saber hilt as well, out of virtually anything.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
Right now, the Qixoni is fine. I selected the three I listed for the specific reasons I listed lol I'm sure your non-canon crystals are awesome, but these will, to an extent, give the weapon I'm building the properties I'm looking for. If you want, go ahead and start up a thread and I'll hop in. I need to crash soon, but not until my laundry is done so I got an hour or so to go.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Reine Bisset"] - Let's make it interesting. Rather than I just give you the crystal on the spot, how do you feel about helping me with an alchemy project? OOC, I just need another writer for a valid development thread. I'm making Ashe a Sith amulet that gives her the aura of undeath without actually being undead, since she's been bound to a new living body now.

Reine Bisset said:
I believe its the user, not the saber, that makes the difference. Cool sabers are neat, but a plain saber in the hands of an expert will go much farther imo.
Wise words. Well said.

Should you need a Sith master to teach you a few moves, I have two that can help with that.

The one that you may want best is @Solrune. He's the lightsaber guy. And if you would like I can teach you a noncanon form. But let us discuss this at a later date. Should you take me up on the offer, I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom