Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium — the finest pre-owned vehicles and vessels

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Got some new stock; feast your eyes.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr
3550 UCs: A nameless YT-1930 (35 m) — Acquired by barter at a little Scar Worlds shop in the shell of a giant crab. Still smells a bit like crabmeat, which some find pleasant

I'd love to acquire this for...purposes. I am also willing to barter weapons and such for the ship.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr
3550 UCs: A nameless YT-1930 (35 m) — Acquired by barter at a little Scar Worlds shop in the shell of a giant crab. Still smells a bit like crabmeat, which some find pleasant

I'd love to acquire this for...purposes. I am also willing to barter weapons and such for the ship.
Beautiful, isn't she. Tell you what: I could use a nice shotgun. Throw one in and I'll drop the price to an even 2500.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

"Collateral hunh?" cord replied. He didn't spend any time doing the math on the rate. It wasn't great, and it was quick, but he figured it would be worth it. Cord rifled through his jacket and pulled out a flask of some blue liquid.

"This is genuine Kharush Viper Oil. Slip two or three drops into someone's drink and they will be unable to tell you a lie for about fifteen minutes. Granted, this won't make them talk, but it makes things easier. Feel free to test it if you like." He handed the flask to the Ithorian.

"This suitable?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom