Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purging Weakness [Jacen Cavill]

Serenno
Cavill Manor
Dawn
Light had just begun to pierce the horizon and bathe the planet of Serenno in the pale light of dawn when the Vhailor made its way through the outer orbit and atmosphere of the planet itself, home to historical figures such as the notable Count Dooku, a fellow practitioner in the form of Makashi, bearer of a curved hilt similar to her own. For all the multitude of power grabbers in the history of the Sith, this particular Lord was one she aspired towards on the most basic of levels, but that was not her reasoning for being here; the history of Dooku, his legacy, she could find elsewhere if she really required it. No, it is another Count all together that I am here to see. Jacen Cavill, a former Sith Lord, and likely future candidate for the position again; together they had made unspecified plans to aid Kara in her training, specifically where combat was concerned. Being such a physically weak individual it was paramount that this was set aside first, and she was willing to pay the price irregardless of the implications on her person. Well, so long as he does not see it fit to end my life, of course. She was no fool, she knew she could not take on the likes of Jacen and get away unscathed, or likely with her life. But one day, I hope that will change.

When she came in to land upon the planet's surface itself, in a spaceport not too far from the Manor which housed the Cavill bloodline, Kara rose from the pilot seat and turned to her ever faithful droids. Thyrian was off training Sin at her request, which meant that she would be venturing alone for this endeavour, at least where sentient lifeforms were concerned. "R1, maintain the ship" she offhandedly instructed the little modified astromech, before turning to leave down the lowered ramp. Flanking her as ever was her ever-present shadow, a droid of Jacen's own making dressed in pure black attire and made out in the visage of a human... Well, perhaps a giant would be more fitting, given that it stood at two and a half metres in height. One can never be too careful, it has been years since I last met with Count Cavill, I was then but a child... But needs must, and besides she had more up her sleeve than merely the request for training which had already been processed. She was more than aware of Jacen's capabilities in the field, and such a person she could not pass up for the initial creation of the Shadow Order which was presently coming into play. Well, it has been building up for years now, slowly but surely... But it is only at this stage that it has been revealed to the Sith Emperor, and given a slot within the Empire itself, no matter how secreted and underground it maybe.

Wandering through from the spaceport through the city itself she made her way Cavill Manor where Jacen awaited. As she ventured through Serenno the young woman took note of her surroundings, as it was her first time upon this planet. It was a beauty if ever there was one, and perhaps later there would be time to truly admire and appreciate the location. Making it to the main entrance she stepped inside as the door was opened and her gaze flicked around the initial layout, in an attempt to gather her surroundings while she awaited the arrival of Jacen. Such a building as this is what would be expected, no doubt, from the likes of Jacen; the man's got taste, that cannot be doubted. And thus, with the shadow flanking her, the young Umbaran waited, pondering over what was to come; not only the training but the acknowledgement that he would be of use to her, and the Empire at large, to the cause which was slowly beginning to play out. Coruscant, if nothing else, was proof that he was capable, that he was exactly who she required.

@[member='Jacen Cavill']

Serreno
Cavill Manor

Clad in simple dark robes, underneath lay his Iron Skin armorweave body suit. It was one of the same models everyone on Coruscant had seen, and the one that he was pictured in on the wanted ads by the Republic. Apparently the Bounty Hunter's guild was too afraid to touch the price on his head, and he had already rewarded a few fools who had been too ignorant to know better. Their heads, ripped from their bodies, had served as enough of a warning to not come for him. The note he had attached had been quite simple, but it's intent had been clear. How they had reacted was unknown to him to be bluntly honest, but the stupid attacks had stopped that much was certain. All he had known was how his servants had recoiled at the method that he had attached the note to the decapitated heads and formed one nice and neat package for them. Scrawled in simple script across had been the simple sentence.

If this happens again, everyone who bears your mark will share this fate.

She's here Cavill, the monster inside whispered to him. His inner demon coiled and rolled around the furnace that was his rage, but his yellow and red eyes turned to their normal blue hue. Here on Serreno, in his families estate he could be himself. On Coruscant and his other holdings, he had to assume the other identity he despised. The matter of Blas-Tech showed up again, and he closed some designs he was looking over for a new project he was developing. The holo shut down, and he sent the files to his private server that was unhackable, it needed his blood to open and actually be active. Without that precious bit of his own DNA, the storage device wouldn't activate. Stupid prick, he thought to himself as he closed the needle and allowed the shield he actively held around himself to fully actualize again around him. Closing down his work, he grabbed the crimson cloak he wore and threw it over his dark robes as he strode out of the room. The face of his father was emblazoned on a portrait above the door, and a memory of him burning the man's head off in this very room came to the surface. Let's hope I don't have to repeat that today, lets hope she's useful.

Confidently striding down the long, spiral staircase. His gaze fell on the Umbaran woman standing there awaiting him. A smile crossed his face, though the fire in his eyes was always present. Their shared connection in the dark illuminated some truths to him, and he contemplated them as his boots met the marble as he approached her. She was powerful, that much was obvious. Where her power was wasn't in the same fields as his own, and that's why she was here. If I want to kill her I can, Dranok Lussk can get over it. Cavill had assumed his position of Champion of the Emperor for standing up to the "God" that everyone seemed keen on worshiping for some reason. Sector III was also his to Lord over again as he saw fit, but that wasn't common knowledge yet, and as he approached he said nothing on any of the matters. He simply gave a curt nod before motioning for her to follow.

"I hear you wish to learn from me on the more physical aspects of the Force? That you wish to use me to further elevate yourself? Well that will come with a price." Walking towards the wall, he pulled a book from the shelf, and the shelf moved. Before them was a passage, that led to the lower levels of the manor. Where there had been a bomb shelter, now stood a training facility. The stone stair case below was dark, and water leaked in from varying places. "Explain why I should take this seriously as we go to my training center."

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

In the entrance hall Kara had halted, confidently stood upon the shining marble floor while she awaited the appearance of Jacen Cavill. When his presence flared in the Force and his body was shown to her atop the staircase the young woman merely tipped up her head to settle her gaze upon him, clad in robes not so different from her own... Of course the cloak set him apart from generic attire. Are all men of Serenno dressed in such a way? There was certainly a similarity between Cavill and the afamed Dooku, although part of her was sure the infamy of the man before her had surpassed that of the ancient Count already. Which is largely why I am here she thought, keeping her mind well wrapped up from the possible detection of Cavill, should he attempt to do so. Part of her doubted he would. Her hands settled to the small of her back where they clasped one another when his boots finally met the sharp sound of the marble, and a subtle inclination of her head in conjunction with a tender "Count Cavill" permitted her to acknowledge his presence and position upon his homeworld, before adding a soft "My Lord" in recognition of his Master status within the Empire. A Sith she may be, yet Kara was not lacking in formality, ever upholding a regal air about her person.

Moving into step beside the former and present Sith Lord she listened intently to what he had to say, permitting herself a few moments of contemplative thought as they strode through the entrance hall towards a neat selection of books upon a shelf, yet in truth it seemed more like Kara was gliding with each graceful step. The opening of the passageway allowed for yet more time, and Kara refused to interrupt him until she was certain he was done; to do otherwise would have been rude, and in company such as his there was no need to present herself in such a manner. Stepping into the damp staircase the young woman finally decided to speak, her voice silent as ever yet at the same time completely understandable in the hearing of Jacen. "I am more than willing to talk prices; it depends what you have in mind. I have numerous skills and persons at my disposal, which in truth should fulfil any needs you may have," a short pause as they continued down the stairs, which Kara had no difficulty what so ever descending thanks to the nature of her race.

"As for why this should be taken seriously, all you need do is look upon me and you will find your answer; my forte lies in other areas, equally as valuable yet with their own limitations. I seek to crush such weakness." Whether openly known or not, if there was one thing Kara could not stand it was weakness - ever since the day Depravious had found her on Maramere she had built up a natural abhorrence for it and all things which stood alongside - a lack of willpower, aspiration and other such qualities which made for a lesser being. Yet as much as she despised it at present she knew that without some sort of training she would be such: a weak woman with no physical means of enforcing her will. Certainly, her mentalist approach would work in most regards, but with an insurgence of sentients now born with the ability to, or capability of learning ways to, defend against the mental she needed a new scope to work with, a new front. Yet your body as it stands is weak, and that must be seen to. There was only so much that working the Forge would do for her, and while she could feel the benefits of doing so already she knew there was an extremely long way to go on the physical realm.

"Take it as you will, my Lord, but know that what I could offer you would far surpass the time put in to these sessions." And of course, there was still the matter of the underground network she was building, but that would wait until she was certain where she stood, and where Jacen himself stood within the Empire. It was no good barking up the wrong tree, and could likely end in her early termination.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom