Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposal: Skirmish of Dromund Kaas with SSC, GR, and GA

So I know that a lot of people got stuff going on, but we also have a bunch of new members out there itching to do stuff!

The Wild Dark is progressing well, and I guess it has me hopeful and optimistic about things!

I will tell you flat out right now that I would love to invade the Silver Sanctum Coalition after the New Year, but both I and their admins think it would be in our best interest, especially for our newer members, to do a little prep work and really build our hostile relationship with one another! Originally it was just going to be us vs them, but it would seem that both the Republic and the Galactic Alliance wanted to role play with the SSC too.

The solution is to combine these ideas into one big skirmish! It would be us, vs all them. They chose a great time to strike as well, considering that we're IC at a time of instability, so this could be what brings us back together.

However, all of that is meaningless unless you guys want to do that. I need numbers, I need to know who would legitimately love to support this.

Would you be interested in an multi-faction skirmish on Dromund Kaas or some other world?

*Reassuringly pats [member="Darth Vornskr"]*

I'd be down for this, though my participation would depend on when we do it. I vote we should also make a really cool tag for it, just because.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

That's not how it works, you can always compete with Masters. My very first thread with this character as an Acolyte, I took on three different Jedi Padawans, and a Sith Knight with nothing more than a few gamorrean guards and a poison barbed whip... and I actually captured one of them and only suffered a minor impalement!

If we used that logic we could say that NFU's can't face off with force users, which is flat out untrue as I've got a character that has historically whipped their asses around :p

If anyone says you can't, do it anyway. Best advice I can give!

And besides, the SSC is going to be forwarding a lot of padawans, so you'll be able to find a story partner pretty quick :)

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
It would be pretty poor form if you went through with my suggestion concerning this and I bailed out. I'll be happy to help Darth Vamp--er Vornskr defend his world from the scary Jedi.

So obviously we're short on writers for this season, and we've had a member suggest doing a dominion of Obroa-Skai.

Now, I'm not sure when either of these would occur, but if we launched both roughly about the same time, would this stretch us too thin? Should we choose one over the other, or could we handle it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom