Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion Announcements

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
We have our very first Imperial Knight promotions! Congratulations to

@[member="Astrian Callus"] to Imperial Knight

@[member="Davin"] to Imperial Knight

@[member="Yasuo"] to Imperial Knight

Two of them are being promoted because of prior promotions in their respective orders that did not take effect until recently and Davin is being promoted the normal way for having trained for it and helped out in multiple Fel threads.

Atlas Kane

A
I'm most honoured. Thank you.

And now: PARTEY!
sponge.jpg

Congrats to @[member="Astrian Callus"], our newest Faction Admin! You're now authorized to start dominions, began large projects, and getting this faction into high gear for the event and expansion. Start recruiting and help us prosper. Do gud.

@[member="Djonas Vile"] has been promoted to Faction Admin. You're helping kickstart things again, work well with Xander and Astrian. Ronin has OOCly left the site to my knowledge and won't respond to my txts so I'll take charge soon once RL things clear up.

Marselia Urstalis

M
Hey, guys. Been so busy between school, and... well, my muse has been elsewhere! But I wanted to drop in and say congrats to @[member="Astrian Callus"], @[member="Xander Carrick"], and @[member="Djonas Vile"]! You guys are doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom